Chapter28:The decision.

She ran towards her father hugging him tightly.As usual she begun crying in her father's arms.

"None dad,"It came out like a mere whisper from Isha's lips as she bent her head down with her brows furrowed unable to process the entire happenings.

You dig your own grave Isha.

her mind warned her.

She cursed herself mentally, realising her silly out pour.She didn't meant to speak everything in front of her dad.

It was her heart made her spill all the hidden truth she was hiding behind her silence about the person whom she feels a soft corner.
She end up trapping herself between her father's scrutinising gaze and her feelings.Her father was waiting for her to speak up openly.

She was taking slow yet deep breaths to calm down her raging heartbeat.Her palms went cold,and body became stiffened.As,her dad was still waiting for her to answer his straight question.

A part of her felt like she's ready to reveal everything to her father.But another part if her stopped her from doing do.As she doubted whether the person whom she has feelings,also has the same feeling for her like she does.

Isha's heart was screaming at her saying yes,but her unstable mind was not letting her to accept it.She badly wanted to know what was in his mind.Vikram's mind.

What if he loves someone?
Remarked her mind smirking at her confusing her already confused state more.

What if he loves Isha only?
Backfired her heart with a sense of pride.

How can you say so sure.He will behave with anyone if they were feeling low like Isha?

It was her mind trying to manipulate her.

You annoying prick dare you talk ill about him.Vikram is a perfect man himself.It's your loss to not realise his value.And that's why you are still single,haha.

Isha's heart retreated her annoying mind,in the pretext of shutting the mind voice which seems to divert her opinion towards Vikram.

"Stop making excuses and answer me."her dad's voice brought her back to the world.

"I.....I...was just pretending in an attempt to make it more realistic dad...."said Isha still staring at the tiled floor,as if searching germs with her eyes.

"You keep on saying the same thing,but your eyes won't lie Isha.I am your father for god sake.Why are you still hesitating to tell that you want to marry the person whom you love and keep on lying?I am not judging you for your kind information.It's true we wanted you to marry the perfect guy we choose.Though it's only you who is going to spent the rest of your life with the person."

"We are not cruel enough to let our daughter suffer throughout her life with someone whom she doesn't wanted to live,just because of our prestige matters.Come on speak up for yourself.It's now or never."

She still kept mum fidgeting her cold fingers.

"Fine then,I am taking your silence as a permission for us ,and you are getting engaged on your birthday itself.Will think about the marriage discussion later.Moreover you are marrying the guy we-"

Isha gulped hearing it.Her dad is going to look for another person and she's getting engaged on her birthday.As,few days left for her birthday. It was too much for her to take.She interrupted her dad.

''Please dad,at least give me three days for the clarification.I am just struggling fighting with my mind and heart.Please dad."Replied Isha almost begging.