Chapter10:Apology and more

Author's POV:
The irritating pain shot through the nerves made him flinch and wake up,with much difficulty Vikram opened his weary eyes.That was when he realised ,he had slept keeping his wounded hand under his head.Detaching the hand from straining it further,he sat upright.Heaving a frustrated sigh he wanted to weep at his ill fate for running into such an impatient,arrogant,and short tempered woman who never thinks straight before jumping up into conclusion which make her and the other one hurt at last.Ever since they ran into each other,he has lost his liveliness,stillness,and started worrying unnecessarily, he thought.Her tear strained face he saw when he looked up to meet the person,whom the waiter indicated made him uneasy.

He heard the news that Mr&Mrs Naren had gone abroad for a new business purpose,after finishing the one with him.Both Mr&Mrs Naren seem to be very understanding, nice and humble couple with hospitable nature.They both even wanted to celebrate a success party once after the deal was done,earning a huge profit for both of our sides.But,this time Vikram refused it firmly without any hesitation unlike last time.

Vikram sensed Isha's vulnerable for being away from her pampered beloved parents.The sole reason he sent a cute note along with her cupcake was just to cheer her up a bit in a friendly manner.

What a social server.

Once their eyes met,he saw her lowering her swollen eyes,as if she might have thought that ,he caught her crying,at the same time wondered why she was behaving weirdly even after the clarification that day.
But the little act of him sending the note,had taken another turn as he didn't know it was coming like the very first day.So,he followed her till her car and apologised.She might have pay any heed to him,but the arrogant self in her didn't allow her to do so,which made him wanted to slap her right at the moment when she slammed the car door like doing to some stray dogs.No one dared to do this to him till now,which hurts his guts.Only his scream made her turn to him.After witnessing her concerned look and those teary eyes made him back off,even his wound too.Composing himself he left from there,not before mumbling a small thanks,as he thought that anyone in her place after hurting somebody would behave like her.when his mind already started to worry about her not minding the harm she done to him,physically or mentally.All he wanted to do was to erase and remove all her memories ,and so the band aid she put on his wound.

Reaching home he freshened up and changed the band aid as well.Throwing the band aid along with her memories in the trash bin,he determined not to meet her again,amidst his heart which begged him not to hate her. To hell with her.Chidding off the thought he went downstairs.

|||
Author's POV:
Isha kept on fidgeting the end of her neatly ironed maroon shawl in nervousness&fear.She was wearing a plain white full sleeve anarkali paired with a white jeans.Leaving a few loose strands in her forehead,she put her long silky hair in a half pony tail,and placing a small maroon bindi in between her brows.Like always she looked ethereal.Everyday she kept on praying to the god for everyone's wellbeing,and she used to smile at the mirror while getting ready to face every new days.But today she was looking very upset and kept on praying the god continuously to make the day better.Seems like today she added someone new in her early morning prayer ,she prayed for the persons well beings and fast recovery.Isha had a morning talk with her parents over the phone,but didn't tell them anything related to Vikram as she feared their reactions if she blurt out everything to them.After finishing the call ,she hurried up as she had to go somewhere.

Isha enterer the most pleasant place on the earth,Vikram's office.Now she had to admit the fact that,all her father's praisings about Vikram's achievements were damn true.It was clearly visible looking at the super luxury yet cozy building which resembled some sky scrapers.The building spreads across many acres in Liverpool.Surrounded by big trees in order to get adequate amount of oxygen,energising compound with a wide variety of bonzai trees around,no walls could be seen there as all the concrete walls were covered with vertical gardening plants,a huge underground parking lot for a better space maintenance with a floral driveway,then finally huge artificial fountains kept on showering their blessing on a crystal glass magnificent 'V' letter.The 'V ' held so much pride and power in the spectacle.

That's when the 'V' reminded her purpose of the visit.Biting her lower lips in nervousness,she hurried up her pace to the entrance.

Isha's POV:
Reaching the entrance I walked towars the receptionist.She was a pretty English girl,wearing a pink blazer above a maroon satin shirt paired with a black pencil skirt,her hair tied up in a high pony tail,and a silver chain which held a tiny red heart shaped pendant adorned her neck.He has chosen everything perfectly according to his favour ..no taste..no no favour.OK whatever it is.
She smiled at me and inquired about my purpose of visit in a cordial manner.I smiled back and asked her about the 'V'..no.. Vikram,her boss.She asked me to hold on for a minute and dialled a number.Each passing moments were making me anxious as hell thinking about his reaction.I looked around the interior in the pretext of calming myself till she finish her call.

Tom Dixon lightings,human size glass windows,high quality furnitures,new generation computer devices and digital smart screens here and there,and an eye catching fish aquarium near a water wall,the fish tank made me squeal inward in happiness,forgetting my woes.My trance got broke when she called me saying,the CEO(boss)was waiting for the person ,and asked her to send the person now itself.Suddenly I had an urge to ask her a question.
"How ,I mean why did he agreed to meet the one without knowing them?"I voiced out my doubt.She replied politely"Sir never makes a person waits whoever approach him with a valid reason except when he was on any meetings,even sir never allowed us to question the person in order to not to make them feel awkward,if they are here because of any financial crisis or poverty."

How wrong of me to behave rude with Vikram.He cares for everyone knowingly or unknowingly without discomforting them.

"But,what if someone comes here to harm him in the name of meeting him"? I asked my silly doubt."Sir definitely won't disappoint them either ma'am"she said giving me a smile with a small hint about her Sir's heroism.I chuckled at her,who returned it back.

Soon there came another pretty girl dressed in black suit,the receptionist told me to follow the girl,as she was here to escort me to her boss's cabin ,which was in the 8th floor.I thanked both and started following her.I talked to her in a friendly manner after getting into the lift till she showed me the cabin.She left after making sure if I need any help to which I nodded and a no.Standing in front of the cabin I read the name board which was perfectly engraved on the metal sliding door.It read Mr.Vikram ( The CEO ).
I knocked on the door inhaling some confidence and positive vibes."Come in" there came his manly yet determind voice.Opening the door I entered slowly.There stood him near the human size window,going through a blue filewith his back facing me,dressed in dark blue blazer with black pants.Don't know why but his strong aura made me feel uneasy all of a sudden.

"Hi Sir,may I" I voiced out to gain his attention.He turned towards me.Once he spotted me ,his eyes turned cold immediately,throwing the file which he was holding all the while, I noticed the veins on his neck popping up,he clenched his jaw and wounded hand,neglecting the pain he might be feeling right now.

"What the hell are you doing in my office?"his roar startled me ."Sir I came to apologise..."he cut me off in between saying"to hell with your fake apologies,just get out of my office ,if you don't want me to order the guards to drag you out .I never ever wanted to see you again".He then approached me in the predator steps and stood right in front of me leaving one feet gap in between.He stared into my eyes with a scorching look as if he wanted to burn my quivering helpless soul with the glare.He continued"you know what?you are a bad omen in my life .Ever since I met you,I lost my inner peace and stillness.Just leave you stupid woman."he spat those hurtful words which stabbed my little heart, leaving me speechless.I stared at him with pleading eyes.I was badly humiliated.Tears started rolling down my cheeks ceaselessly ,as if they were trying to caress my cheeks in order to console me from getting hurt further.Lowering my lashes I clutched my shawl tightly in my fists to control myself from breaking down infront of him more.But I couldn't hide my occasional hiccups from him."Wash your ugly crying face somewhere before leaving"He again ordered in a thunder voice.

"Yo..you might..have slapped me.. or ..killed me... sir,instead of calling me a bad omen,even if I am one" with much difficulty I said those trembling words and left from there immediately.Getting into the lift I kept on wiping my face till I reach the ground floor.Hurrying up my pace without getting any suspicious look from anyone,I left to home.All I wanted to do is to cry my heart out.Opening the house,and closing the door behind I entered inside only to collapse on the floor..my vision blurred...

Hey peeps ,back with another update ,pls do vote and comment;)