Chapter 15:Conference and more

Trying to change or engaging yourself in doing something good is far more better than grieving over the past deed or happenings,which considered to be nothing but JUST a mere memory.

Hey friends,hope you all didn't forget me.Unfortunately my phone slipped on the floor and the display has gone completely.My parents felt relieved as they felt the poor phone got a relief from me😶.After constant naggings I got my phone back.Will try to update regularly.

N Jo E reading😊

Slowly cupping her delicate face in his palms,he made her face him.Leaning forward Vikram kissed on her forehead gently.A lone tear drop escaped from her right eye,and she clutched onto his shirt tightly in her fists.

Isha woke up with a jerk,sweating profusely,and panting heavily.It was a dream,an unwanted dream she felt it sinul.She murmered to herself cupping her face.Tears started flowing mercilessly from her eyes without her notice.She was sobbing hugging her.
All shower wanted right at the moment was a cold shower,rushing to the washroom she stood under the shower all the while sobbing hard.After she was slightly satisfied wih the bath,she came back to her room,changed her dress and rushed to the prayer room without a moment delay.Falling on her knees while joining her hands together,Ishana cried her heart out,as if complaining to god for giving her such dream.She even prayed the god,not to give such unwanted dreams,as she felt it sinful.Isha cried and cried and cried,and felt her knees going weak by standing on them all the while.

She changed her position and sat on the floor leaning herself to the nearby wall.She was too exhausted to handle such a dream.Isha after retrieving from the crying session got ready to go for her morning shift.Dropped the idea of paying a visit to the library,as she felt it uncomfortable to meet Vikram incase if she has to.Being a sensitive one,she felt it inappropriate to have such a dream.Her whole body shuddered throughout the day whenever she reminded of the so called nightmare of hers.The only thing kept her from drowning in that unnecessary guilt was only her silent prayers and work.She immersed herself more onto the work avoiding Preethi,who craved to get even a small glance from Isha,for the silly prank she did last night over the phone call.Isha didn't feel like dragging the topic anore in front of Preethi,who does or says something out of funny,but never considered what other's point of view regarding the topic.

On the other hand,Preethi remained silent,because she feared the reaction of the ever sweet Isha,who gave her a good earful last night.

At the same day while returning home Isha offered food for some homeless people to make herself relief from the thought and make herself feel elated.

Almost a week passed by,Naren Sharma insisted his daughter to manage his company till he return back as his schedule was postponed.Isha reluctantly agreed to her father's request.Being a free soul she felt suffocated to handle the business related stuffs.But she was well aware of the business field.She was very disappointed with her parents late returning.It will take them almost a week or more to return than it was earlier supposed to be.

Ishana decided to pay a visit twice or thrice a week due to her hectic work schedule,while Preethi managed to patch up with Isha in the mean time.

Soon a business conference was Organised by top business tycoons of the town,to mould the young entrepreneurs and to enhance the trade world to the ultimate level.One of the business tycoons was Mr.Naren Sharma,so on be half of him,Ishana Sharma had to attend the meeting,as her father was out of town.It was a confidential conference to keep the masterplans and the missions secret.

The conference day came running much to Isha's dismay,because she felt her strategy to confront in front of the excellence tycoons was sinking.She almost on the verge of loosing her confidence.