Moving to New country

Kim Hyeongjun, the boy born with a creative talent to sing and compose music, the boy considered a musical prodigy by his parents. For as long as he can remember Hyeongjun always was attracted to music.

Moving to Vancouver, Canada at four years caused him to have a unique upbringing of Korean and Western music. One genre he truly enjoyed listening was R&B. There was something about that soulful voice that drew him in. From watching Usher singing soulfully and dancing on stage. He often imitated his dance moves.

His older brothers were into art and that made him interested in painting. Although he wasn't as proficient, he learned to appreciate the meaning behind them. He saw himself as the person in the painting. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad.

Probably one of the biggest influences he got from his brothers was Kpop music. G.O.D was the first group he got into. He enjoyed hearing their soulful voice and dance. From them he got to hear groups like 1tym, Shinhwa, TVXQ, and his biggest idols, BigBang, led by the joint team of G Dragon and Jay Park. G Dragon was like him, creative and always searching for the next sound and Jay had the confidence like no other no mention his production skills. The two go hand in hand into creating amazing bops.

By now the boy was barely sixteen years old and he just finished writing another love ballad. It wasn't much, just a typical heartbreak song about wanting the girl to come back to his life. Besides he was going through some things and needed something to vent.

"You crafting another song bro?" His older brother asked him.

"Yep! I used my pure emotions to get this written. Just wait til I get the melody!" Hyeongjun said putting his writing away.

"Kids! I have something to tell you please head downstairs!" His father shouted.

"Sounds like something important let's go!" The brother rushed downstairs to see a few luggage places near the door.

"We're moving, pack your things." His father said.

"I thought it was only a temporary visit?"

"There's been a change of plans. I received a promotion to work in Korea. I was hoping to find a way to break it to you. Anyways an uncle of yours have helped me find a place to visit. Let's get ready." The father instructed as the Kim family spent the rest of the day moving out. Hyeongjun grabbed all his Hip Hop posters he had up and wrapped them in a special box. He also placed his several dozen CDs of R&B and Hip Hop tracks inside that box as well.

While he was feeling excited, he also realized it meant he was leaving his old home. Sure he was born in Korea but he had faint memories of it. He'll be pretty much moving in as a foreigner. His Korean is good but not enough to pass off as his people.

During the flight to Seoul he listened to BigBang with the song Blue, a recent song they released. It was the perfect vibe he felt during this trip. He would be alone in a new world with new people.

"I wonder if I'll fit in. I've only had barely any recollection to life there. What if I stutter? Will everyone make fun of me?" He thought to himself.

"You're worrying too much bro. Just got to sleep. It's going to be a long flight." Said his older brother.

"Yeah, I'm probably overthinking stuff as always. I'ma get some sleep." Like that the boy from Canada slept soundly for the entire flight.

The entire rest of the day was spent on trying to adjust to everything here. They rented a decent sized apartment for the family to live in. Hyeongjun helped his father with moving in his stuff and he had to a share a room with his older brother. The next few days was spent trying to enroll the brothers into a good school to go to. Hyeongjun suggested SOPA High to be the best bet. The idea of having music specialized courses naturally drew him in and the next week he finally got to attend his first day.