café kidnapping

Roe's p.o.v.

The next day Shima and the maids kept Ariel as Tamaki took me excitedly about his surprise for me.

"Tamaki, you've already given me so much. You don't have to get me anything else.", I say as he blindfolds me and leads me along. I hear a door open and close.

"But I wanted too, just a little longer Mi amore.", he says leading me by both hands.

"Wait until you see.", he says as he undoes my blindfold behind me and I look around and see I'm in a small empty café.

"Where are we.", I ask.

"Your café, I wanted you to have your dream, so here it is. It's all yours. Decorate it how you please and make your dream happen. ", he says looking around as I stare in awe.

"Omigosh Tamaki, your amazing!", I say excitedly as I jump on him as I hug and kiss him. "Thank you so much."

He just smiles and kisses my head. That week Tamaki and me met with designers he hired and by the end of the week I had a cute little shop called Amore' after Tamaki's habit of calling me Mi amore, much to his delight.

I was so stoked when I opened and not surprisingly Tamaki's friends were among my biggest customers. And my happy reviews in papers followed. They loved that I could make breakfast or sammies as well as the baked goods behind the glass and drinks.

I was loving it and Ella and Izzy came in often to help, as well as Kai.

After a few weeks in I was having a slow evening when Kai came in Hikaru and Haruhi in tow. "Come on cuz, order anything I'll pay for it.", she says and I wave Hikaru over as they talk.

"What happened?", I ask.

Kai invited Haruhi out to try and iron out there issues so Kai can learn why Haruhi behaves towards her the way she does.", He

answers and I nod as a light bulb goes off.

I slice to hunks of the Amish friendship bread I made and put a dollop of whip cream on and walk over to them.

"Here you are each a slice of friendship bread on the house.", I say smiling as I set it on the table.

"Awe Roe your so sweet.", Kai says hugging me.

"Yes thank you Roe.", Haruhi says meeting my eyes.

"Hey Hikaru, I think your phone's ringing it may be your twin go outside and answer it.", I say trying to hint him as he nods getting my bad hint as he goes out.

"So cuz, I wanted to ask you after Disney, what's going on. Even before I got nabbed you acted weird towards me. But your worse now.", Kai says looking at Haruhi sadly before my door burst open.

"Everybody hands up this is a stick up!", the man yells brandishing a gun as Kai hops up moving herself between the gunman and Haruhi, and me.