Rescue

Rose's p.o.v.

Tamaki had a crew over as me and Ariel packed our things for the trip to Orlando, and the move. Tamaki said to just worry about the necessities like shampoo and every day stuff, that he had our clothes for the trip covered. Everything else was already packed to be shipped to where we'll be living with Tamaki in Japan. Living in another country with Tamaki, won't that be a trip.

Back when I found out I was pregnant I'd given up girlish dreams of marrying a handsome prince, or marrying at all.

But despite what my parents said I found one Tamaki, and he loved me and my daughter, that's more than I can ask.

After the crew had left for break, I heard a banging on my front door,

"Open up Roselia, we need to talk!", comes my father's angry shouts.

I hand my cell phone to Ariel and shoo her into the bedroom.

"Call your new Daddy baby and see if he can get here sooner.", I say calmly as she nods and I shut the door as my front door flies open.

"Would it kill ya to wait for me to open it?", I ask irritated that my door is busted.

"If you weren't always such a slow insolent child I wouldn't have to do these things.", he growls.

"What brings you here?", I say.

"Your mother made it clear you were to marry Matt.", he states.

"And I told her I got a better offer, I'm in love with Tamaki and that's who I'll marry. ", I state firmly as I straighten up.

"I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice. I'll make you submit.", he states.

"I won't submit on this father.", I say as he crosses the room grabbing my arm and before I know it he's throwing me across the room and I smack into a wall. He walks towards me again removing his belt as I work to ignore the dizziness.

"This is gonna hurt you more than it is me.", he says as I stumble up and take the hit on my arm attempting to block the hit.

"You little slut where's your pretty boy now!" as he follows up with a fist to my face.

"That's what you always say father, and what about mother saying you guys would disown and stay away from me for not listening?", I ask.

"Why do that when I can whip some sense into you!", he declares.

"Oh I have plenty of sense, Tamaki actually loves me. I won't give that up.", I say.

Tamaki's p.o.v.

I was riding in the car with Kyoya when my phone rang and I looked over and saw it was Rose's number.

"Hello my beloved princess.", I answer.