Disney

Roe's p.o.v.

"Kai are you sure it looks ok?", I ask the blond sitting on the dresser next to the make up mirror while her husband and his brother worked on my make up.

"Don't worry Roe, My Hikaru and his brother are geniuses at this stuff.", she says happily as her pink sundress swishes by her legs.

"Kai please don't give the twins a bigger ego.", Haruhi says as I notice the older twin share a smirk with Kai.

"Come on they even does mine better than me.", she says with a pout as the younger twin chuckles.

"Kai, your so cute, watashi no ai. ", he says "You don't take much, because your always adorable." as the older twin walks up to her as she blushes while he tilts her face up "In fact you could wear absolutely nothing and I'd be happy." At which she darkens.

"Kai how could you marry such a perv?", Haruhi says catching the newly weds attention.

"Hey he's only pervy to me so it's ok.", she says making Haruhi sweat drop while Hikaru smirks as she hugs him and he rubs his face on hers.

"And like Kai says don't worry Roe, we'll take care of you.", Kaoru says "And Hikaru, can you stop flirting with your wife long enough to help me finish?"

"But she's so cute when I put her on the spot, It makes me want to take her back to our room and punish her for it.", he says.

At which Haruhi whacks Hikaru, "hands off my cousin.", she says.

"Careful Haruhi, Hikaru gets pretty greedy.", Kai says smirking "And if you challenge him on this the boys are gonna have to do my hair and makeup again." The couple shares a cute smirk before the older twin captures his brides lips possessively, pushing her against the wall gently, before pulling away.

I couldn't help but giggle as Kaoru rolls his eyes and Haruhi huffs as Hikaru pulls away from a breathless Kai.

"MMMM I was craving cherries.", he says as he presses his fore head to hers as her phone does a power rangers communicator beep startling them.

"Yes I got us in the Bippity Boppity boutique later this week Haruhi, we get to get dressed up as Disney princesses with Ariel.", the blond starts cheering.

"Kai isn't that a little childish even for you?", Haruhi says "You need to grow up." making Kai pout.

"Actually it sounds fun.", I say giggling as Haruhi rolls her eyes and Hikaru kisses the pouting girl as Kaoru smiles.

"That's great, I know Ella and Izzy said they were looking forward to it.", the younger twin says.

"Did you decide which princess to do?", Hikaru says as he starts playing with Kai's hair.

"I was thinking of doing Aurora or Rapunzel, Oh wait there's Elsa now.", she says looking at her phone with Hikaru now "What do you think?"