CHAPTER 22

Grandson

I left Lori's house, jumping in my whip. I reversed out the driveway; pulling off from the front of her house, heading towards the spot I was meeting my bro at. I took my phone out of my pocket, dialing his number. " What's the move?" I asked, when he answered my call.

" Waiting on you bro."

I nodded my head. " I'm on my way. Start rapping up." I said.

" Hit me when you here." He said, before I hung up, sitting my phone in my lap. I leaned back in my seat; getting comfortable, flying down the freeway. I was tired as fuck but, I knew I wouldn't get no sleep until I bust this move. I picked up my speed; passing up every car in front of me, thinking the sooner I get this done, the more time I'll have for a nap.

15 minutes later, I was pulling up to the spot. Instead of driving in the main parking lot, I bent the corner, parking along the brick wall that was behind the building. I picked up my phone; sending a text, giving the signal I was in position. I checked seeing if there was any security cameras, only seeing one pointing directly at the back door. I looked out my window not seeing any behind the hair store I was parked behind. I nodded thinking 'bout how easy I was gonna make my play. I tossed my hood over my head, waiting for the right moment to pop out. I stared at the back door, for the first glimpse of this bitch. Soon as I got one, I was getting active. The back door slowly opened then he stepped out laughing, holding his phone down talking to it. I clenched my jaw, looking at this nigga holding the door for someone else; which was my bro. The fact that this nigga was in the mood to laugh, was pissing me off even more. It's all funny now, little did he know I was fenna give him something to cry 'bout. I waited until they walked away from the door, out of the sight of the camera before I popped out of my car. I jumped over the brick wall, clearing it with ease, jogging up to him. Rio looked back at the last minute, looking scared as hell. " Aye, what the fuck.."

Was all he could say before I connected my fist to his jaw, sending blood to fly out his mouth with him falling face first on the concrete. His phone flew out his hand and hit the wall, shattering. " Wassup nigga?" I said, stomping him in his back as he tried to crawl away. I grabbed him by his shirt, flipping him over, sending blow for blow to his face. " You put yo hands on my girl, nigga?" I said kicking him in his face, making his head slam back on the sidewalk. " Huh bitch?" I said, sending more hard punches to his face not caring where they landed.

" No. I swear to God." He said weakly, coughing and spitting out blood.

" He touched my bitch?" I said looking over at Chris, gripping his chin.

" I wouldn't have called you if he didn't bro." Chris said, looking down at Rio and shaking his head. He pulled out his phone, showing a video of him gripping Lori up by her shoulder acting like he was gonna sock her; and her slapping him, before Chris stepped in.

" So you lying on God and Lori?" I chuckled, sending one last punch to his face followed by a knee. I wrapped my hands around his throat, raising his head up, and choking him. He looked at me pleading with his eyes but, I ain't have no sympathy for this pussy. " I should kill yo' bitch ass with my bare hands." I said, as he gasped trying to catch his breath. His eyes started to roll to the back of his head while he tried to remove my hands; making me squeeze down harder, as he started to fidget and squirm on the ground.

" Please." He begged with a short amount of breath.

" Yeah yeah yeah yea bitch."