CHAPTER 2

Lori

Spending the past 3 hours taking a shower, getting dressed, doing my hair and makeup, and twerking in the mirror; I was finally almost ready. I stood in my full body mirror; I had made to fit my entire wall, taking pics and videos to upload later. I didn't have on a super crazy fit but you couldn't tell me a bitch wasn't in her bag, I was def feeling myself and planned on enjoying my night. I'll be damned if I waste a night looking like this. I was wearing a white knit wrapped crop top; I made, light blue jeans, and my white shark boots.

I recorded a few more videos rapping Freaky Girl by Gucci. I was hype af and knew it was gonna be a long night. I went to the kitchen eating the salad I prepared earlier. I wasn't super hungry but I knew I'd be fucked up drinking on an empty stomach. Once I ate, I re rushed my teeth and replied my lipgloss. Just as I walked back into my room, my phone started ringing. "Incoming call from Dessie". Siri announced on the speaker. " Yes I'm ready and no I'm not lying. " I said as the call connected. She called 5 times in the last hour asking the same questions.

" Bitch I wasn't calling for that." Dess said. " But let me see." She said switching the call to FaceTime. I held my phone up to show her my outfit. " Ooh bitch I see you stepping tonight."

" Like any other day." I said playfully.

" Period. Ain't nobody new to this." She said. " But I was calling cus Jasmine needs help with her shirt." She said putting the camera on her boyfriend's sister.

I looked at her top seeing it was a quarter size too big around the breast area. " Hey pretty girl, where you been hiding at? But I got you when you get here, it shouldn't take more than a few minutes."

" School and work been keeping me tied up but thank you so much, I was trynna show a lil titty not the whole damn package."

" No problem girl, and if yo brother start tripping we knocking his ass out." I said sticking out my tongue.

" Gonna fuck around and have wave and beard grease all over the place." Dess said as I went to the kitchen, going in my liquor cabinet.

" Might fuck around and have me really changing into the fazos." I said grabbing a bottle of 1942 and taking a large shot to the head.

" Who you telling? I'm already prepared." Jasmine said showing the white forces on her feet making me laugh.

" Aight now, not too much on my nigga." Dess said laughing into the camera. " But Lori pour us up a shot, we'll be there in 5 mins."

" Aight bitches, hurry up." I said hanging up the phone. I grabbed 4 shot glasses out the cabinet, calling Yami.

" I'll be there in like 5 minutes." She said answering the phone.

" Dess and Jasmine should be pulling up at the same time."

" Aight babes, see you in a few." She said as I heard her blinker going off in the background.

" Aight boo."

A few minutes later, they all arrived and we were kicking it in my room while I fixed Jasmine's top. Since I was adjusting her top on her body, I should be done in no more than 10 minutes. In the meantime, we pregamed taking a few more shots, posing for pics, and dancing before leaving the house. We all walked to Dess' car, getting in. Dess and Jasmine was in the front seat while me and Yami rode in the back. " Hey Jas, pass me that out the glove compartment." Dess said as she began to pull off.