CHAPTER 13

One Week Later

Grandson

I just pulled up to the WIC, going inside the trap

I just pulled up to the WIC, going inside the trap. I sat on the couch about to tell my niggas bout that shit that happened a few weeks ago. In the middle of me talking; my phone vibrated in my hand showing, Keisha blowing me up. I declined the call, like I did the four before this one. " Man, I was trynna hit this lick but, that shit jus went wrong."

" Why you ain't get Shay to do it with you? You know that bitch always down to flock." My shooter, Muwop, asked.

" The slut lost her touch or something, cus she part of the reason shit went left." T.Roy said, rolling a blunt.

" How she do that?" Reese chimed in.

" The first fuck up; she ain't have the nigga pull up to her crib, talking bout she ain't trynna have her shit hot." I shook my head.

" And that's when you know it's cap. Since when she be worried bout her shit being hot?" T. Roy said, lighting the blunt, taking a pull from it. " Fuck she thought; that's our crib if anything, we got way more shit up in there than she do."

I laughed but, he was right. Shay was this lil thot; from right off the block, I used to fuck with. She claim she got a nigga but we ain't never seen him before; he not from round this way so, while he was absent I was fucking his bitch disrespectfully. I'll put her on a lick or she'll come into one; and I'll break her off some bands in exchange, she let me and my niggas tuck our glocks and shit in her crib.

" Fuck that bitch; she ain't hit me, he probably found out and beat her ass." I said continuing the story. " I was creeping up behind this nigga shit when Man Man and BossTrel popped they dirty asses out across the street."

" What you do?" Reese asked laughing, already knowing. Shit been on every news station.

" I let them niggas have it." I said, causing all of us to laugh. " You know I don't miss." I said slapping hands with T.Roy.

" That's why the opps been quiet." B said walking through the door; sitting on the couch, dapping me up. " Them niggas whooped, they not bout to slide."

I nodded my head, agreeing. " Aye B, where that thot at?" I said talking about Shay.

" I ain't seen her. Want me to hit her line?"

" Yeah, do that for me." I said, grabbing the blunt as T.Roy passed it.

He picked up his phone; dialing her number. It rung three times before she answered. " What you want B? I'm busy right now."