"Ahh~..... fúck." I yelp as he enters inside me with a hard thrust. I dig my nails in his shoulders.

Without giving me time to adjust with his size, he started punishing me with his thrusts.

"A.. Azriel~ ...w.....wait." I stuttered because of his unstoppable thrusts and force.

He again grabbed my neck and kissed, bit, and sucked my lips. I tried to break the kiss to breathe but he didn't leave me and continued kissing me.

His thrusting didn't slow down or stop and continued fúcking my already soré pussy. I felt myself on the verge of exploding but he suddenly pulled completely out of me.

"Now what?" I shout in frustration.

"Remember Cara mia, it's your punishment not your reward." He kissed my neck and left a hickey. He already makes countless hickeys on my neck and body.

"A... Azriel, please....I....need...this." I pleaded to him.

"What you need, Cara mia." He acted like dumb. 

"Please be more specific." He said with a sly smirk on his lips.

I sigh in frustration and look at him. If I don't release it now then I'll die without a release.

"P... please, I need to cum." I Pleaded to him and snuggled close to him. Grinding my bare pussy on his hard rock monster cock.

"Nah, I don't feel like it." He shook his head and tried to leave me. But I quickly wrapped my body around him like a koala.

"Please Azriel, I can't bear this frustration. I need to cum." I planted kisses on his jaw and near his lips.

"Do you want this?." He grips his cock between our bodies and slides his hand upside down on his cock. I nodded to his words.

"Words. Words baby, I need you to say, what do you want?" He teases me by sliding his tip in my pussy and pulling out. Just his tip.

Just his tip of cock was enough to stretch my pussy wide, and give him access to my inside.

"I....I need your mons--- ahem cock inside me." I quickly stopped myself from calling his dick, a monster.

He dropped me on my feet but my legs weren't able to handle my weight and gave up. If Azriel weren't holding my waist and keeping me steady. I could have collapsed on the floor.

"Get. On. Your. Knees." He commanded with dominance. I blankly stared at him.

"You should be more specific about your words, Cara mia." He said and gently pushed me down on my knees.

"You should mention where you want me, sweetheart." He said and I gulped down my own saliva. His monster was right in front of my face.

"Now, suck my cock, Cara mia." He said and pushed his dick near my mouth.

My body moves automatically and I slowly grab his cock in my hands.....yes hands. His monster was so big that, it's not fitting in one hand and I had to use both of my hands.

I looked up and met his eyes. He smirked and thrust his monster in my hands. I looked at his monster and licked my lips. I slowly took his monster in my mouth and I had to open my mouth wide to take him in.

His hands grip my open hairs as he wait patiently for me to take him farther in my mouth. I gagged as his monster hit the back of my mouth and tried to take him out but Azriel didn't let me.

"Suck my cock like your pussy craves for my dick, Cara mia." He commanded and my pussy twitched with needs. 

He slowly slides his length in my mouth. My eyes got teary as I gagged around his cock.

"The sooner you suck me, the sooner your little tight pussy will get my cock in reward." He said and slowly guided his cock out of my mouth until his tip was remaining inside my mouth. He gives me time to take breath but suddenly he thrust inside making me gagged.

"Fúck, baby, your mouth feels so great." He slowly fuck my mouth. And everytime he thrust, his monster hit the back of my throat. My throat started to hurt because of his size and him opening my throat.

He fucked my mouth not brutally but like punishment. After sometime my throat adjusted to his size and it got easier for him to slide in more deep.

"Argh.... fúck baby, I'm gonna cum." He growled as his movements got faster. I tried to take him more.

"Do you like me fúcking your mouth while your pussy is dripping wet, Cara mia." He hissed and his filthy words are affecting me. I feel myself on the verge of exploding just by his filthy words.

"Look at you, dripping wet for me. And aching for my dick to wreck your sweet little tight pussy." His movements get faster.

"Argh...... fúck." He cursed and pulled out his dick from my mouth and cums on my chest. I breathed heavily while he picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You're such a good girl. Mia Cara." He kissed me and I kissed him back. I grind my pussy on his lower abdomen but suddenly he stopped and looked at me.

"Do you want me? Mia Cara." He asked. "Yes, I want your dick inside my pussy........ I want you to fúck me hard and mercilessly." I said.

"Please fúck me, Azriel." I begged him with tears in my eyes.

"You want my cock inside your pussy then take what you want." He said as I looked at him in confusion. But soon I understood his meaning and blushed.

"You want my cock then take it, I'm all yours to use, to fuck, to love, to everything you want. I'm at your mercy, Mia Cara." He said. 

I guide my one hand down between us as my one hand is wrapped around his neck. I took his monster in my hand and guided his dick towards my pussy.

I pushed his tip inside my pussy, but stopped and looked at Azriel. He was controlling himself and I got an idea to make him taste his own medicine.

He dared to tease me and make me beg for his cock, now it's his turn. 

I just put his tip inside my pussy and moved around to spread my pre-cum on his dick.

"Fúck, baby....put my dick inside you." He  growled but I didn't do as he said and just moved upside down on his tip.

"You're teasing me, huh." He asked but I didn't say anything. And played with him.

I know he will lose his control and fúck me hard. And that's what I want. 

Soon he lost his control and grabbed my butt and suddenly thrust his whole monster inside me. I yelp as he stretches me more than before.

"Ahh~.....ah~" I moàn as he fucked me hard with hard and brutal thrust. 

"Look, how greedily your pussy is sucking my cock. Like it's only made for my cock, mine to fucked this pussy." He hissed and I felt him bulge inside me.

"Your moàns turned me on." He said with a smirk and thrust his whole length inside me. I gripped his shoulder for support. As he pumped harshly against my soré pussy. My knees buckle with his force.

“You”—thrust—”are”—thrus—”mine.” His thrusting gets harsh with each word, like he is marking it on my body.

"A... Az, I'm cum... coming." I cried as my most awaited release comes. Soon after me Azriel come after taking out his monster.

We both breathe heavily. My body was so soré that I felt pain everywhere, especially my clít. It got destroyed by this man's monster dick.

I was so tired that I couldn't even move a finger. My body was still shaking after our session.

"Let's get you freshen up." He said and cleaned me. He washed me, dry me, put medicine on my wounds and pussy, got me dressed up. And I only looked at him doing everything.

He put me on the bed after everything and went to shower himself.

.
.
.
.
.
TO UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE 90+ AND COMMENTS YOUR FAVOURITE PART 🥳

THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😘