Chapter 30

This story is originally published on wattpad by itsyourblackrose.

"I asked you why Avni?Why will you stay in your penthouse? Did your love for me vanish or what? Tell me, Avni, was this your love for me that now you can't even stay under the same roof with me."He asked, pulling her near him, that there was merely any distance between them, both stared into each other eyes, one with pain and love while other with hurt , complain. Emotion were flowing from both of their eyes. Seeing the hurt and complain in his eyes made her heart clenched, but this time she she was determined that now he had to make everything alright. That till now she gave her everything to him but now he has to do it. A relation don't work by a single person , both partners need to work together that's what she want in their relationship too. She had and will always love him from the bottom of her heart.

The next morning, Avni was working in her office when her PA entered inside her office.

"Ma'am here's your black coffee. "She said, making her nod.

"Did Neil come??" Avni asked.

"No ma'am till now sir didn't came." Alex her PA informed her as she already knew about them.

Till now he didn't come??

He never comes late.

Is he alright??

"Okay, tell me my schedule for today. " Avni said, frowning confusingly but then came out of her trance hearing Alex.

"Ma'am today you have back to back 4 meeting. From morning 10 am."She informed, making her nod.

"Okay, prepare everything , I will there,"Avni said, glancing at her watch.

"Okay ma'am,"she said before leaving.

I think I should ask the maid.

Taking her phone, she dialled the landline, but no one picked it up,so she called the bodyguard whom she had appointed for his security.

"Hello, good morning ma'am," he greeted her.

"Where is Neil??" She asked.

"Ma'am sir is in the mansion , he didn't come out from last night after you dropped him." He informed.

"Okay, and where is Raunak? Ask him to make sure of him, but be careful ,he doesn't notice any of you." She said.

"Okay ma'am," He said when she turned the phone off.

He must be sleeping as he was awake till late last night.

Sighing to herself, she left for the meeting.
.
.
.
"It really will be great working with you, Ms Mehta," the client said, making her nod and then both shaking their hands together.

Exiting the meeting hall, Avni opened her phone only to notice 5 missed calls from Rohit. Frowning, she dialled his no.

"What happened?."She asked.

"Ma'am Mr Khanna...." He started but was cut off by her.

"Where is he?? What happened to him?? Is he alright?? "Avni asked worryingly

"Ma'am he is not well. We have called the doctor, and he is on his way. "He informed.

"Okay, take care of him. I am coming. "Avni said, rushing out of the office.
.
.
"If anything happened to him, then I am gonna bury you all."Avni said before entering inside his room.

"Neil , are you okay? What happened to him?? Why is he not waking?? "Avni asked worryingly, sitting near him.

"No , nothing, he just had a fever. " Doctor said .