No one can control Avni Mehta

Chapter 13

"You did a very wrong thing bringing me here to this idiot" She said glaring at Rohit

"Oh Sorry mam but i know that how much of a good patient you are. If i have bought you to other doctor then they must have fainted till now and you must have left the hospital last night only. So for me Ali was the best option to get you treated and also he's an amazing doctor who can control and treat their patients well" he replied but the word control triggered   making her eyes blaze with anger.

"You know what I am injured but not that much that I cant handle myself and the bussiness. And this shit cant stop me so I am here just because I respect you not because he can control me. No one I repeat no one can control Avni Mehta. Whatif I am in the hospital but I am still the boss so better maintain that place next time." She said in cold and stern voice making Rohit lower his head in submission.

"Yes boss"

"Dismiss , please send some breakfast for the two and inform the others two that they can go and have whatever they want."she said after taking a deep breath.

"But boss your protection...." he started but was cut off by her

"I can protect myself I dont any protection so just let the have some rest which including you too. Get that"

"Yes boss" saying this he left.

"Avni you shouldnt have talk to him like...." Neil who was witnessing the whole encounter said but was stop by her.

"Neil dont...You maybe are important part of my life but I didnt gave anyone the right to interfare between me and my bussines so dont. Its a matter between me and my man we will handle it." Hearing her words he felt hurt but nodded.

"So how did you get hurt??" He asked trying to change the topic.

"Nothing just some motherf***er tried to show their cowardness by attacking in the back" She said while gritting his teeth as she hate backstabbers.

"Anyways you tell how are you??" She asked him.

"Good" he replied

"Why didnt you had your dinner last night??"

"Umm..how do you know??" He asked

"I have my own ways shhh...." she said smiling  putting her intext finger on her lips at last in a sign to tell its a secret making him laugh while she stared him with a smile adorning in her lips.

Then only someone knocked at the door and then entered with  breakfast Avni ordered earlier then puttting it he left.

"You know you are cute" he said staring her

"Oh so I am cute not beautiful" she asked him raising her one eyebrow

"No you are beautiful"

"But right now you said I m cute" she asked him

"Umm...I meant you beautiful and cute both" he said hurridly not wanting her to misunderstand

"So you are saying that I am cute and beautiful but not smart hmm.." she teased him

"No I mean you are beautiful cute and smart " he replied nervously

" I was just joking no need to get nervous" she said laughing at his face.

"You were teasing me" he asked like a baby making her go aww

"You such a baby" she said pinching his left cheek. While he just stood there placing his left hand on his left cheek lost in the moment.

"Come lets get some energy" she said breaking his thought signing him toward the table where the food was.

Saying this she stood up but then hissed as by mistake her stiches get streched due to the moment.

"Are...are you okay" he asked worridly looking at her.

" I am okay nothing to worry about" She replied

Both sat on the couch while avni was going to serve but neil stopped her.

"Let me do it" saying this he started serving.

And both started to eat. Avni was facing difficulty in eating with left hand as her right hand was injured but was soon stopped when she felt someones hold on her hand. Upping her lashes she saw him holding her hand.

Neil who saw her struggles immediately held her hand.

"What" she asked while raising her eyebrows at him to he just nodded his head in no and slowly took spoon from her hand.

"You dont need to...." she started to argue but was stopped by him when he put a spoon filled with the food near her mouth and signed her to eat.

Smiling she ate it while he also had his breakfast in between.

"So tell me whats your todays plan Mr huddy" she asked him while he collected both of their plate and put it aside.

"Umm..nothing I think I am gonna spend my day with you only, if you dont have any problem" he asked her unsurely

" well today I am free so just tell me what you wanna do I will make the arrangements for that. She asked him

" Nothing we can just watch the movie , have some talks , play some games etc.

"Okay so which game you wanna play"

"Let play 20 question" he suggested

"Whats this " she asked him confusingly.

"In this we have to ask question from each other "

"Okay you start" she said

"Your favourite flower" he asked

"I dont have any"

" what really " he asked her suprisingly

."yeah "

" okay mine are roses whats your favourite  colour" he said

" black" she replied

"How can you like black it so scary you know " he asked her shockingly

"When dark scares snatches every colour from your life and leave you with nothing but pain then you get used with them and have to live with it wheather wanteadly or not." She replied with a bitter voice hidding her pain behind it.

Hearing her words neil just stared her with confusion but didnt said anything knowing that maybe something bad happened with her.

"Anyways you tell about yours" she asked

"I like red, the colour of love" he said smiling brightly at her. Making her clench her fist in anger.

What do you think happened to her suddenly??

P/s- its unedited so ignore the mistakes.

Lots of love to you all

Love you all

Itsyourblackrose