Chapter 22

"But Avni your breakfast??"Rohit said with concern

"I will have it later now come lets leave we all have to go to the sight "Avni said walking outside.

It was 3am at the morning when Avni returned home. Whole day she didnt heard anything from Neil and didnt even saw him ,even from the afternoon Rohit too went somewhere. Looking around see found no one which made her suspicious that something  is wrong.
.
.
.
"Ahh....."Neil  groaned feeling pain on his head before he woke up. Looking around he saw himself in a room, lying on the ground.

I...I need to escape from here.

He thought when suddenly he heard someone walking near him and talking so he pretended to be unconscious.

"Did he woke up?"

"No sir,not yet."

"Okay when  he wakes ,give him doses  I want to see him dying little by little everyday. How dare he touch my Avi. My love. " The person said while walking  near him.

What is he talking about??

And how he knows Avni.

Neil thought when  suddenly he felt a sharp pain on his hand and he groaned ,opening his eyes.

"Ahh.."

"Ohho...ho..see the king had woken up"The person said grinding his shoe hardly on Neil's palm.

"What did you thought haa?? That you can fool me?? You bl**dy a** "the man said pulling Neil from his hair hardly.

"Why...why are you doing this?"Neil asked groaning in pain making him laugh hardly and he left her signing his mens to hold him.

"You are asking me that why I am doing this??huh"He asked.

"You are the reason for everything . You are the one who snatched my happiness ,my love ,my Avi from me. If you wouldn't have came  in between us then Avi would have been  mine."The man said making Neil confused.

What is He talking about?? I dont even  know him.

"But you know what now I will kill you then my Avi will only be mine. "The man said like a psycho while pulling his gun out.

"No...no plea...please dont."Neil pleaded.

"You have to die "The man said and was going to shoot when they heard a loud sound of the door breaking and they heard a voice.

"Vidhyut."

"Avni..."Neil whispered smiling seeing her walking inside with Rohit and other guards behind her.

"Avi "Vidhyut said smiling walking near her.

"What are you doing?? Leave him."Avni said 

"No...Avi I will not leave him. He has to die"Vidhyut said pointing his gun again at Neil.

"Vidyut dont do that leave him."

"Okay I will leave him  but I have a condition. First you tell that you will marry me"Vidhyut said making Neil shocked and he glanced at Avni to see her reaction,but she was calm.

"Vidhyut we already decided right that we cant be together."Avni said calmly trying to make  him understand.

"Why Avni why cant you love me Avi why. What does he have that I dont Avi  "Vidyut asked with his eyes filled with tears.

"Vidhyut..."Avni started but cut off by him.

"Avni he never loved you he always played with your feelings but I...I always loved I was always there for you when you needed a friend. I was the one who stood by you always. But why..why cant you love me"Vidhyut asked.

"Vidhyut love doesn't happen like that. I too love you but as a friend. You are perfect for every girl. But I am not perfect for you. If you be with me then you too will get ruined. Please dont make  yourself like that. You are not like him; you  dont need to be like him. You are perfect in your own. "Avni said.

"No.. Avi I want you to be with with you like we were. You loved me so much and I loved you so much. But he...he came in between us. " he said

"Vidhyut it was destiny. We weren't made for each other."Avni said remembering how it all started.

Hello everyone.I hope you all will like it. Flashback will be continued in next chapter.

P/s- Its unedited so ignore the mistake

Lots of love to you all

Love you all

Itsyourblackrose