Chapter 20

Next morning Neil wakes up with a jerk due to the shouting of someone. Walking down he saw Avni shouting on the phone

"Alex how the hell did that file got missing. Who the f**k stole it from my office??Check the cameras ask the guards or do whatever the f**k you want I dont care do but I want the culprit in front of me. I am coming there. "Avni said before cutting off the call.

"Rohit that shi****e lost that important file can you believe this. Now how will we make them leave our land and start our work. They are already dancing on our heads and now if they got to know about this then surely they will make it difficult for us to do our work. Anyways come we need to leave. I am not gonna leave this f**ker."Avni said and went away with Rohit.

Seeing her anger Neil too thought to reach office. So he went to freshen up immediately and left for office.

Reaching there he saw Avni shouting on Alex and the guards.

"I have appointed you all to look after the security not to gossip around. And what do you mean you didnt saw someone entering. "She said

"Are you fu***ng blind or what?? Someone sneakily enters in my office then stole my file and you guys are saying you didnt saw anyone?? Wow...just wow!!"Avni said glaring the office guards who kept  looking down in shame.

"You know what you all are fired. Leave"Avni said making  their eyes widen.

"No..no...mam please dont do this mam. Please. We promise you to extra careful from next time but please dont fire us"They all started to plead her. Seeing them like this Neil felt pity.

"I said just leave. Before I ask my guards to throw you all out."Avni said making them all leave.

"Rohit appoint new ones but this time appoint someone really work not like those."Avni said making him nod

"Yes.....yes mam"Rohit said

"And Alex you are my Pa right......"Avni asked making her shocked.

"Ye..yes mam"Alex said.

"You know I wanted to fire but knowing your struggles for coming to this height stopped me. So from now onward you will be working as just a n employee you salary will be deducted according to your post."Avni said.

"Oh..okay mam"Alex said.

Hearing her Neil signed then looked around only to notice Niti, who looked anxious. Feeling his gaze on her she upped her lashes meeting his eyes but then quickly averted her gaze then left from there making him frown.

Why she's behaving strange??

Wait did she steal that file??

Neil frowned remembering yesterdays event.

I need to talk to her.

Thinking this Neil immediately followed her.

"Wait Niti."Neil said stopping her near  ladies washroom which was little insulated.

"Why are you running from me?"Neil asked staring her

"What....What are you saying ??"She said looking around.

"You stole that file ,didnt you??"Neil asked making her eyes widen

"What are you saying??why will I steal that file??"Niti said

"Dont lie Niti I myself have seen you yesterday taking that file from her cabin. Tell me the truth Or I will tell avni about you."Neil said trying to know the truth from her.

"No..no..please dont tell her anything. I will tell you the truth."Niti said

"Tell me"Neil said

"I...I stole that file to save the orphanage . You dont know but she is very cruel the file while which I steal was of an orphanage which she wanted to break so that she can build mall there. Neil believe me whatever I am doing; is for those poor children  Neil"Niti said trying to brainwash him.

"No..she will never do that. You must have misunderstood her. She cant do anything like this"Neil said making her clench her fist tightly but then she took deep breathes to control herself.

"Neil you dont know her, you are new here. But believe me Neil I am saying truth if you dont believe then you can check her office where you will get the blueprint of that mall and area. Tell me Neil will you help in stopping her. "Niti said making him look at her.

"Tell me Neil will you??"She asked again to which he shook his head.

"I know her she will never do anything like that. But if even 1% there is truth in your wording then I promise that I will help you."Neil said making her smile.

"I know it Neil that you will help me. Thank you thank you so much "Niti said hugging him.

I dont know Avni what is right or wrong. But I can definately say that you will never do anything like this. Right.

"Please maintain your distance"Neil said pushing her away slowly.

"Once again thank you Neil"Niti said
.
.
.
In was evening everyone left but Neil was still there as he wanted to talk with her. Neil walked to her office and was going to knock but stopped seeing the door slightly opened. Peeping inside he saw Avni talking with Rohit about something being curious he started to listen there talk.

"Rohit ask our man to burn their house so that there no option left for them except to leave that land."Avni said

"And be sure that no one knows about it. "

"Okay Avni you dont worry, I will make sure that everything will go on like the way we want it to be."Rohit said making her smirk.

"Okay lets leave."Avni said getting up from her chairs And started to walk out. Seeing her Neil immediately hid behind the wall while she came out of the room.

Seeing her going Neil was going to enter inside when he saw her stopping so he quickly sit behind the table which was placed near her office.

Avni who was going to move felt something unusal so she stopped and turn toward her head back but then seeing no one she again started to walk.

After she left  Neil entered inside her office then looked around and started to search the blueprint which Niti told him about  .

Avni I am sorry but I need to find the truth.

After searching for half and hour he couldn't able to didnt found anything. He sat on the chair being tired.

I am happy Avni that you proved me wrong.

He smiled. Then got up from the chair and was going to move out when he saw something on the couch. Walking near it he took it in his hand only to get shocked. It was paper of the orphanage about which Niti was talking about.

Tears started to brim into his eyes.

Avni how can you do this?? Didn't you promised me that you will never hurt an innocent then how can you snatch the home of those poor children's Avni. How can you do this??

Hello everyone.I hope you all will like it. I will end this story soon as I have totally lost my interest in it that now I am thinking to end it in its 25th chapter only.

P/s- Its unedited so ignore the mistake

Lots of love to you all

Love you all