Lord Of The Rings- Legolas X Elf! Reader

Почніть із самого початку

"What is a brave warrior of Gondor doing in the woods far from home?"

Boromir)"I am on a quest, one of great importance. What is an Elven lady like yourself doing in the woods?"

A soft smile made its way onto her face as a small laugh slipped her lips eyes glinting in a gleam that told a thousand tales at a single glance which could bring the bravest of men to their knees, [Y/N] had not been away from her home for at least over 60 years ago when she was sent to Mirkwood to deliver a message from the Forest Queen Galadriel, that was on adventure she would not forget as she met her best friend along the way and met an Elf which caught her attention because of his remarkable archery skills.

"I am far from a defenseless dame kind sir. I am one of the best woman to wield a sword in my kingdom of the Forest."

A playful chime in her voice as she spoke made a smile appear on Boromir's face while he dried his face of the silent tears he shed, the forest was calm with sound of rustling tree leaves and forest life as they sat together in a comfortable silence, that was before Boromir spoke up once more.

Boromir)"You don't say. I am Boromir, son of the steward of Gondor. Who might milady be?"

"[Y/N]. My name is [Y/N], daughter of Kiara. You may know of my aunt, Galadriel Queen of the forest." 

Glancing over to Boromir with a slightly smile on her lips as she lent back on her hands and looked up at the trees there was a glint of wonder in her eye's, wonder about the outside world and all that lives on Middle Earth as she's only been outside of her aunt's kingdom on a few occasions, all [Y/N]'s ever wanted was to be free to explore like her father did but that was also how he came to his untimely death.

The few times she had been outside of the forest kingdom was to deliver messages for her aunt which was strictly business and had to come straight back home afterwards, she was lucky thst one time she was able to meet Legolas on her errand to the kingdom of Mirkwood, although she never talked to him she was still glad to at least get a glips of the Elven Prince as he practiced his archery.

[Y/N]'s ear's twitched slightly although unnoticeable to human eye's as she picked up the sound of hundreds of rushed footsteps running through the forest, the bird's took flight in fear and it was then that she knew trouble was coming, shooting to her feet on high alert as she scanned the forest for the danger as Boromir stood to his feet also at [Y/N]'s weird behaviour.

Soon it came clear as a mass of Orc's swarmed the forest around them as the followed after two hobbits, unshething her sword she stood back to back with Boromir ready to fight and soon enough the fight began, shouting at the hobbits to take cover while the two fought the Orc's [Y/N] slashed and killed any that besided to aposed her.

Her ear's twitched once more hearing an arrow being notched getting ready to shoot down it's intended target she wipped her head around in time to see the culprit set the arrow free, without thinking she pushed Boromir aside in time for the arrow to miss him but for it to strike her shoulder instead, letting out a groan of pain and stumble a few steps back only for her to get her footing back.

[Y/N] glanced at her shoulder and cringed at the arrow berried in her shoulder knowing it'll be painful taking it out later but for now she snapped half of it off before carrying on with the fight, while she was trying her best to defend the hobbits and Boromir from the on slort she failed to see another arrow being let loose and at the sound of an arrow hitting it's mark she spun around on her heel only to witness the second arrow striking Boromir's body.

Letting out a battle cry she went on a slorttering spree just as the other's within the fellowship arrived to help, soon the Orc's flee but not empty handed as they had taken the hobbits with them and Boromir had taken his last breath.

"Boromir, I'm sorry, I couldn't protect you or the hobbits"

Boromir)"Do not fret m'lady, it was an honor to even know you for a mere few minutes then none at all."

"I shall help your fellowship finish there quest for you, warrior of Gondor. May the God's and king's bless you"

Gently leaning forward she placed a feather light kiss to his forehead before getting back on her feet so his friends could say their goodbyes, wiping the blood off her sword with a cloth she sheathed it once more before she started her journey towards the river which she knew they had banked at although she wasn't expecting to be followed by a certain Elven Prince.

Legolas)"You there, who are you? Why did you promise Boromir to finish his quest in his stead?"

"My Prince, you ask too many questions. Just be greatful I am willing to help in your cause"

[Y/N] spoke to him in elvish tongue while she rummaged through her sadle bags on her horse which hadfound it's way to the river for bandages, once found she placed a leather belt into her mouth then ripped the arrow out of her shoulder which made her scream out in pain into the leather belt and clench her jaw, tears rimmed her eye's as she dropped the arrow to the floor then started to try and bandaged her shoulder.

Legolas)"Let me m'lady, please"

With a nod she handed over the bandages as she took the belt from her mouth only to take shakey breaths as Legolas gently bandages her shoulder, every now and then his eye's flicks over her face only to realise that she seems more and more familiar every time his eye's wonders over her face, then he remembered her.

Legolas)"Your her"

He whispered breathlessly under his breath as he stared at her with a hidden emotion in his eye's, he remembers 60 years ago a beautiful woman arrived in Mirkwood with a message from Galadreil and in the smallest of glips he got of her he instantly knew she was the most beautiful of all his kind, and his heart was stollen by the way the wind filtered through her hair and by the way the sun glissened in her eye's.

He knew he'll some day make her his,  forever.