DC comics Bat family - Jason Todd X Reader

A/N: Your outfit above. Soulmate AU!)

Ding!

Pulling out her phone from her pocket of her jack [Y/N] looked at what the notification was only to smile as she let a small smile grace her face while she read the message, on the other side of the phone that sent the message sat a smiling boy with black hair with a tuff of white in the front, these two teens had been texting back an forth for roughly 3 months after they both had met by coincidence on their nightly vigilante patrol. 

He was the Red Hood.

She was named by the civilians of Gotham as Archress. 

It was only by coincidence that they both met 3 months ago on that night, but it seems that fate had pulled a few strings for that meeting to happen for this pair of soulmates to finally meet. On that day [Y/N] was chasing after a criminal that had managed to get the slip on her a while now, but she didn't expect for said criminal to suddenly turn around at the last second when they got to the edge of a building and shoot at her, she managed to quickly roll out of the way of the gun fire but was now pinned down until they had run out of bullets.

However, once the gun fire had stopped, she rolled out of her hiding spot ready to shoot the criminal with an electric arrow but saw a man stood over the body of the person she was after. Skimming her eyes over the suit he was in it was clear that this man was no armature vigilante but once of Gotham's many heroes which associated with Batman, this one in particular was rather deadly as he was called the Red Hood, she knew that because she researched all the vigilantes within the city before she started doing it herself.

Standing up she put her bow back into its halter on her back along with returning the arrow back to the others along her belt which was collapsed to their compressed size, once that was done, she walked over to the man dressed in red and black to look at the criminal she was after. 

"I had that under control by the way."

  Her voice must have startled the poor 19-year-old as he whipped his head in her direction as she crouched pulling handcuffs' out of one of the many pockets on her suit before cuffing the man on the floor, pulling down the neck of the criminals' shirt it showed a tattoo on his neck of a well-known crime gang in the underground black market that not even Batman and his many friends could capture, standing back up she looked at her watch before quickly turning to leave as it was getting late and she needed to get home inorder to get at least some sleep so she wasn't late for her job the next morning. 

Red Hood)"Who are you? Not even Batman could catch one these guys."

"Well, technically, you did. All I did was track them down for the last 2 months and chase them endlessly, yep, no big deal! The names Archress by the way red, see ya around."

[Y/N] gave him a playful smirk before she took off running towards the edge of the building then at the last second when she jumped over the edge she turned around and shot an arrow grappling hook at the side of the building to help her compel down safely, all Jason could do was stare in slight amazement at what this woman had just done, not only had she managed to capture a member of a crime gang that he and the others had been after for months but had information that could be extremely helpful for them. 

Looking down to the roof of the building he noticed a piece of paper on the floor, so he picked it up only to see a business card for a diner he knew then he flipped it over to see a phone number which he assumed was hers as it had her vigilante's name under it, it seemed like she was trying to make a card for her vigilante persona which he found a little cute. It wasn't until they both made it back to their homes than night that they noticed their soulmate tattoo had tuned golden which meant they had met their soulmate. 

The next night they both ran into each other once more and [Y/N] was the one which asked about Jason's soulmate tattoo and if it had changed at all, which he answered honestly. He showed her the card he found yesterday with a little bit of teasing before he gave her his number after she had told him that it was her number, they agreed to keep their identity's a secret for now until they figure out this whole soulmate thing, which brings us back to the present day.

 They had finally agreed that it was time to meet outside of their vigilante personas, they know each other's real names and everything there was need to know about the other or as Jason had put it; "Making sure I don't scare you off because of my dysfunctional family."  That had earned him a laugh along with an understanding smile from [Y/N] before she told him about her dysfunctional family that was almost on par with the Wayne residence. 

Once [Y/N] had made it to the door of the big mansion she knocked then waited for an answer, a few minutes later it was opened by Damian, the youngest of them all. She gave him a smile then told him that she was there for Jason which shocked the 11-year-old, but he let her in either way then took her to the living room where she could wait for him but that left her standing awkwardly in a room with Dick and Cass.

"Um... Hi?"

Dick)"You must be here for Jason; he'll be a while so why don't you come and sit down? Tell us about yourself."

Looking around the room nervously the [H/C]ette took the closest seat available before telling them all about her, including how Jason and her met. Soon enough 10 minutes had passed when Jason finally walked into the room only to freeze once he spotted [Y/N] sat happily talking with his adopted siblings', he quickly but casually walked over to her then asked if she wanted a tour of the house which we loved the idea of and got up giving him a kiss on the cheek then wave bye to his siblings, Dick and Cass looked at each other before sharing a knowing look.

She was a keeper.