Lucifer - Dan X Angle! Reader

Info:

Your wings⬆

Your wings⬆

Your outfit above⬆

Your outfit above⬆

----------

[Y/N]'s pov-

With one last flap of my white and gold feathered wing's I gracefully landed on Lucifer's penthouse balcony before giving my shoulders a roll making my wings disappear from sight, looking around the place I could tell that my brother had made himself at home here on earth which I was glad for; Luci finally had a place to call home, he deserved that and much more.

Spotting his black grand piano a smile slipped onto my face as I wondered over to it then took a seat on the bench before playing a few key's, soon that turned into one of the song's that me and Luci use to place when we were younger together, getting too caught up in the music I didn't notice a certain devil had entered the penthouse with a small smile on his face once he saw me playing the piano.

Once I finished the song a clapping came from behind me so I looked over my shoulder to see Luci there with a glass of bourbon in had, a happy grin spread across my face as I quickly stood up and made my way over to him only to jump on him with a hug, he returned it as he asked what I was doing on earth only to get a roll of the eyes from me.

"Father was getting on my nerves, besides, it seems that I've misplaced a piece of rather important jewlrey and it ended up here on earth"

Lucifer)"How on earth did you manage that sister? And here I thought Amenodiel was stupid enough to loose a divine item but not you, what happened? It's not like you to loose jewlrey"

"Do not reminded me brother"

I groaned as I lent back onto the countertop behind us as I grabbed a glass then a random bottle of acohal and poured myself a glass, over the next hour or two we caught up about how each other's lives have been before we were interrupted by the ding of the elevator opening, a blonde haired woman came in saying something about a case but stopped mid sentence once she saw us on the couch.

?)"Hey um I-I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?"

Lucifer)"Detective! This is my sister [Y/N], she's Amenodiel's twin sister, [Y/N] this is the detective"

"You must be Chloe Decker, I've heard a lot about you from Luci"

A big playful grin slipped onto my face while I shook her hand but I could sence that she was confused and shocked as she looked at me, she asked Luci to talk then dragged him off to the side while I carried on drinking my whiskey but I could hear their convocation either way, she asked if I too was an angle.

Rolling my eye's I just busted my wing's out startling her alittle but once she saw my wings her expression was one of awe, Decker walked over to admire my wing's as she asked me questions about what I was doing here on earth for which I told her the reason, once that was establish I put my wing's back and she told Luci that they had a case so they left to do that leaving me to start my hunt for my missing necklace.

However, before that I'm going to visit Amenodiel and my baby nephew first. Once I got there I knocked on the door then wait for an answer, eventually the door was opened by Linda with Amenodiel not long behind her holding Charlie in his arm's but when he saw me a big smile slipped onto his face before inviting me in, he let me have a cuddle it Charlie as it explained why I was on earth the short version.

Amenodiel agreed to help me find my necklace just before Luci called me asking if I could come down to the station because his case maybe linked to my missing necklace, it didn't take long for us to get to the station where we met up with Luci and Decker which explained about their murder case.

"Ah right, I may of warned you about this certain piece of jewellery"

Luci)"Like what [Y/N]?"

"As you know different types of divine items have different power's, right? Well this one was given to me by father and as I'm the angel of Gold & Jewlrey the necklace is kinda linked to your greed or desire for money or jewlrey. Sorry not sorry"

I chuckled nervously as I fiddled with one of my rings not exactly thrilled I lost something so powerful and dangerous on earth of all places, it was an understatement that the looks I was getting from Luci and Amenodiel was not good one's but very angry and very annoyined one's, I just slipped out of the room when they got talking about how they'll find the necklace without any more trouble.