DC - Jefferson Jackson x Reader

A/N: Soulmates AU - where you can't see the colour that is associated with your soulmate until you either make skin contact or meet each other's eye's

Your outfit above.

------------
-Part 1-

[Y/N] pov-

Over the past few day's me and team flash has been trying to find a replacement for Ronnie but only came up with two possible people that fit the right criteria for Firestorm to be stable, I still didn't quite know how I got myself caught up in my brother's weird drama that he does but I'm here now might as well help out right? Soon me and Barry made it to a mechanic garage where we'll find the other person that could be the other half of Firestorm.

"Barry, your my brother's best friend you can make him see sense. Please! It's going to be one little hang out with Taylor at mall, what could go wrong?"

Barry)"I maybe Cisco's best friend but I'm sure your brother has a valid reason for why he's acting the way he is, just ask him [Y/N], I'm sure everything is fine"

With a sigh we entered the garage and asked one of the people working there if they could tell us were Jefferson Jackson was then the person points at a dark skinned guy working on a car, I couldn't help but look him over before I got a hold of myself and scolded myself in my head for doing that but nothing couldn't stop me from, well; agreeing to myself that he was rather my type.

You see in this universe, there's something called soulmates and only 20% of the population was gifted with a soulmate. There are many different types of ways that people have said was the sign of having a soulmate like the classic red string on your pinky finger or colour blind until you meet your other half, although in this universe it's the colour that best associates you with your soulmate is the one you can't see, and that's what I have ever since I was born.

However, I never thought I'd find that someone when I least expected it, which was now.

Barry was talking with this Jefferson about our situation and asking if he could come to S.T.A.R lab's with us just to get tested but he was rather firm on his decision not to come with us and it was only when he glanced behind Barry at me did we both froze staring at each other as the once grey colour that best represented him came to life, I looked around slightly in shock as I took in the beautiful colour of sunset yellow, you know that yellow that has a little bit of orange in it? Yep that yellow.

"Holy shit! Hahaha Hi, I'm [Y/N] Ramon, I have a feeling we'll be seeing each other alot after today"

I smiled at him while putting my hand out for him to shake as I walked closer to them and he gently took my hand but instead of shake it he brought it to his lips then kissed my knuckles, this made me blush a little along with a weird feeling stir inside of me which I've never felt before but I'm willing to dive into that heart warming feeling any day, but I could see an awkward and equally confused Barry beside us trying to understand what was going on before I gently slipped my hand from his.

"Please Jefferson, considering our offer about coming to S.T.A.R lab's because our friend's health is at risk. Just think it over alright? Here, this is my number and Barry's card so you can get in touch if you need anything"

Jax)"Thanks, I never thought I'd meet my soulmate today but weirdly enough glad it's you"

With a slight laugh I said my goodbyes to my soulmate then we left back to S.T.A.R lab's and all I could do was smile because I felt giddy with happiness from finding my soulmate, Cisco and Catelyn definitely noticed once I practically skipped into the cortex with a smile on my face then slumped into a spiny chair making it spin slightly, I could only stare at the ceiling daydreaming about my and Jax's future together.

Cisco)"Ok! What's wrong it her?"

Caitlyn)"I believe she's found her soulmate Cisco, that's a girl in love"

Cisco)"What!! No! Not my precious baby sister! She's too young to be around boy's"

Barry)"She 20 year's old Cisco, she's a woman not a 5 year old girl"

At hearing Barry's comments I laughed and stuck up my middle finger at my brother as I spun around on the office chair only to get a overdramatic gasp from him before he told me off for being rude, this was our relationship, playful banter between sister and brother although he's not that much older than I am he still sees me as his "precious baby sister" and sometimes it annoys the hell out of me.

For the rest of the day I either tinkered with stuff in my brother's lab or texted Jax as he's texted me so I could save his number, it could see that we'll be great together and hell be danmed am I going to let him out of my grasp ever.