F.R.I.E.N.D.S - Part 1 - Chandler X Reader

A/N: your outfit above)

I knocked on the door to an apartment, which I thought was brother's, then waited for an answer. A few minutes later and the door opened, and I looked up from my phone to meet eyes with a guy, which was definitely not my brother. I looked down at the piece of paper that had his address before looking back up at the guy before sighed, frustrated as I raked my hand through my ash blonde hair.

"Well shit. I'm sorry, I thought this was my brother's apartment."

Before the guy could say anything, I heard my brother's voice call my name as he came and stood by the guy. I smiled at Joey, who relieved that I had found the right apartment.

"Joey, hey. I'm sorry for the sudden pop-up here, but can I stay here for a few days?"

Joey)"Yh, yh. That's totally okay, sis. This is my roommate, Chandler."

I smiled at him as he just stared kinda stunned for some reason but snapped out of it when my brother elbowed his side and glared at him, they let me in and I dumped my bag on the sofa as I sat down on it with a sigh while leaning my head back on the sofa. Joey came over and sat down next to me, I leaned into his side and hugged him, which he returned.

He asked me what was wrong, but I told him that I'll tell him later. How the hell was I supposed to tell my protective twin brother that I got screwed over by my now ex-boyfriend, metaphorically and literally. My ex, Axel, had managed to nock me up before fucking off. After a while of cuddling with my brother I kust had fallen asleep because the next thing I knew was him gently shaking me away as he sat on the edge of the sofa I was now laying on, I sat up at looked him with a "What's the matter" look.

Joey)"I'm worried about you [Y/N]. You seem really down, and I just want to know what's going on. C'mon, sis. The last time you came to me like this was when you and Ricky broke up in college."

"I'm not ready to tell you yet, JJ, Alright?Just know that I'm here, and I'm okayish."

I smiled softly at him as I sat up better on the sofa as Chandler came out of his room and looked between me and my brother, trying to figure out if he was interrupting something.

"It's okay, Chandler. Me and Joe were finished with our conversation. "

Joey)"[Y/N], please -"

"No, Joey. Please, okay. Leave it, alright?"

I snapped at him with a stern voice before getting up and grabbed my jacket before walking out of the apartment. I wondered around the city for a while before going into a coffee shop called Central Perk, I ordered a coffee and sat there for a while until my brother and Chandler came in the coffee shop and sat next to me once they spotted me. It turns out that this was his friend group's hang out spot, I listened to his and Chandler's conversation about one of his latest dates before the rest of his friends came and sat down around us.

I introduced myself, and they all were rather friendly, which was nice. I told them all about myself, what I used to do for work before coming here, and explained my situation. Joey was shocked when I said that the reason I came here was because my now ex-boyfriend had run off after dumping me with a rich bitch. After an hour or so at the coffee shop, we all went back to Monica's apartment, which so happens to be across the hall from Joey and Chandler's. She even offered her spare room to me, which I questioned, but she said, "Any friend or family of one of her friends are her friends too," so I took her up on her offer.

We all talked and laughed all afternoon until it got late. Everyone went back to their own places, and I gave my brother a hug before him, and Chandler went across the hall to their apartment. I dumped my bag in my room and flopped down on my bed with a sigh, this was my new start and I was going to make it worth all the pain I had just went through because of my stupid ex. I placed a hand on my stomach with a small smile as I rubbed my thumb over it.

"We'll be okay, baby. I promise."

I whispered to myself before getting up and getting change for bed, then getting comfortable in bed.