S.W.A.T- Chris x Reader

A/N: Your outfit above)

Jim Street's Sister...

---------
Part 1
---------

The team was riding in the back of black betty on their way to a call and everyone was talking like usual besides Street, he was otherwise focused on if his sister was okay because the place they were going was her neighborhood, Hondo started to explain the situation to the team as they were only 10 minutes out. The situation was that a prisoner managed to escape court during his trial, his name was Nix Martell, and he was being charged for murder, assault, possession of drugs and illegal weapons.

Chri)"Danm, is there anything else that could help us find where he could be going? Whatever he broke out for I sure hope it was worth the trouble."

Hondo)"He had an ex-girlfriend, her name is [Y/N] Rivers and she's the one that helped us catch him 6 months ago."

Hearing that piece of info, the team glanced at one another wondering what this guy did to drive his own girlfriend to helping catch and imprisoning him. Street looked up at the sound of his sister's name but then realized that this mission involved his sister but before he could say a thing his phone started to ring so he quickly answers once he saw her name on the screen, [Y/N] spoke quietly and in pain on the other side of the call making Street worry if her ex had found her but then she explained that she spotted Nix wondering around the neighborhood also that her water broke. 

Street)"How far out are we?"

Luca)"5 minutes! Why?"

Street)"Just go faster! Hey hey, I'm here, okay? Remember your breathing exercises' and lock all the windows and doors if you can, don't let anyone in unless you know them alright?

Hondo)"Everything okay Street?"

That was the million-dollar question, wasn't it? Looking at his captain it was obvious from the expression on his face that he was defiantly not okay, and it was because of the call he was currently on, so he quickly explained that his sister was Nix Martell's ex and she's just gone into labor at her house. That shocked the team hearing this new information and gave them a new determination to get this guy back behind bars where he belonged for the sake of Streets sister and that baby.

Once on scene Hondo gave out his orders then everyone scattered to do what they were told, Street rushed to his sister's house then used the spare key he had to get in and lock the door behind him before he called out to her only to hear her upstairs finding her in what would be the nursery, putting his riffle down he knelt down beside his sister and grabbed her hand as she cured him out for talking so long which brought a smile to both of their faces.   

Deacan)"Street, how's your sister doing?"

Street)"Shouldn't you know considering you have kids? Shes in pain but other than that she's fine, no sight of Nix so far"

Hondo)"Good. Once you've searched your area go to Street because Nix will defiantly go after [Y/N]"

Soon enough all of the team met up at [Y/N]'s house to ensure her safety but the clock was ticking considering she was in labor and not long after Nix finally showed himself outside [Y/N]'s house shouting for her to come out otherwise hell kill the hostage he had, Street knew his sister and he also knew she would do as she please even in her condition so instead on go against her he helped her up and over to balcony that was attached to her room so she could face her abusive ex, he never left her side once as the two conversed giving the team to opportunity to move and capture him and save the hostage without any injures.

They gave the ambulance that [Y/N] was in an escort to the hospital then an hour and a half later she gave birth to a healthy baby girl that she named Jade.

3 Months Later...

A/N: Your outfit above)

[Y/N] walked into the S.W.A.T HQ to visit and thank the team that not only save her life but her daughters but once Street spotted his sister along with his niece, he smiled as he went over to them and gently took Jade from her mother's arms as he started to baby talk to her about how cute she was while [Y/N] walked over to the team to thank them but instead was greeted with hugs and smiles.

"Thank you, guys, again. Nix was the worst thing that ever happened to me, and I regret ever getting involved with him but at least one thing came out of it .... my beautiful Jade"

She glanced over to her brother and daughter as she said the last bit of her sentance with a loving smile on her face, but her attention was brought back to the team when a hand was placed on her shoulder only to see that it was Chris and the two smiled at each other. From that moment on [Y/N] and the team became close friends always hanging out or she would pop over during their shifts to give them something she baked and brought Jade most of the times which everyone adored.