Request - Swatt/911

Request from: @BeautifulMax2001

Name: Max Sullivan 
Nickname: Sully
Hair Color: long blonde hair
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'6"

Other info:  

•Curvy but fit figure.
•Glasses.
•Tattoos.

----------

Max's POV-

I work for LAPD SWAT as a technical analyst for 20 Squad. I've been working there for 6 years since I was 19 and the squad has become my family. Hondo and Deacon are big brothers to me and they are protective over me. One night after a long shift, 20 Squad, aside from Deacon, went out to the bar. Deac wanted to get home to Annie and the kids. I got quite drunk, and I ended up paying the bartender to let me get up on the bar top for karaoke.

Afterwards, I met this guy and we talked for a while at a table in the corner. After a few hours I decided to go home with the guy, so I texted Luka to not wait up. I woke up the next morning wearing the guy's shirt in his bed alone. I slowly got up and walked into the kitchen to see him making breakfast. We eat breakfast and hang out for a bit longer before I leave. A few days later, I'm on my way to work when some idiot runs a red light and hits my car. 

The next thing I know is I'm hearing sirens. The firefighters and paramedics come rushing over to my car and assess me and talk about how they are going to get me out, when I hear someone gasp my name. I turn my head as much as I can and see the guy from the other night, Buck. He told me that he was a firefighter the other day, but I didn't expect him to be the one coming to save me. 

I try to make a joke to lighten the mood, but he just turns to his team and tells them that they have to get me out, before he leans back down to tell me that I'm going to be okay. They get me in the ambulance and Buck rides with them on the way to the hospital. Once I'm at the hospital, Buck has to go back to the station, but he calls almost every hour to check on me. I ended up calling my boss, Commander Hicks to let him know that I wasn't going to be at work.

I explained everything to him, and he just told me to focus on getting better and that he would check in on me later. Later that night, all of 20 Squad came to visit me in the hospital. They are all sitting around my bed talking about a call they went on that day. I'm listening to Street talk about the guy he took down, when I see Buck in the window of my room. I smile and wave at him to come in. 

As the door open, Street pauses his story, and everyone turned to look at Buck. I introduce them all and Hondo stands up to shake Buck's hand, but I just know that he is taking that moment to threaten him as well. I'm sure Deacon will give him the "dad talk" later on. He tells me that he just wanted to come check on me but doesn't want to interrupt. I shake my head and tell him that he's not interrupting. Luka stands up from his chair that was right beside my bed, and insists Buck take his spot. Once Buck sits down, I take his hand in mine and then nod to Street to continue his story. We sit there talking, while I hold Buck's hand in mine, until visiting hours are over.