Rekindeled- Jorden Parish x Reader

Part 1

[Y/N] has called Beacon Hills home for 3 years now and quickly gathered that there's more to the small town than let's on, she's known about the supernatural ever since she, herself; found out the truth what she really was, a dragon.

She noticed when she was 4 months away from graduating university that something wasn't right. She started to notice that her body would run at a higher temperature than a average persons.

Her shoulder blades started to ache then eventually become extremely painful.

The skin on her forearms, shoulders, along her side's and just under the corner of her eye's started to itch.

Then everything came together one night when an overwhelming sense of pain and mixed emotions crashed over her but just when she thought it couldn't get worse, it did.

A banging came from the front door and when she didn't answer it was busted down only to reveal a rather unexpected familiar face she wasn't expecting, slumped on her bedroom floor breath heaving and sweat dripping down her body [Y/N] sat staring at a person she's only seen around campus a few time's, it was Silver Kingston.

She stood staring intensely at [Y/N]'s condition but the only thing she was focused on was the woman's glowing mint green eye's and the markings around the corners of her eye's which resembled scales, before she could question the other woman's actions an explosion of pain flooded across her shoulders blades making a scream rip through the apartment, Silver rushed over to [Y/N]'s side placed a hand on her back before pulling it up to see a dragon wing's design slowly burn itself onto her back.

A/N: Your dragon wing's design)

After an agonising hour of her back being on fire because of the design that slowly appearing along with a scale design on her shoulders, forearms, side's and just under the corner of her eye's; after the pain subsidised Silver explained everything to her, from the truth about the supernatural and what she was, it all made sense.

Silver helped [Y/N] control her abilities and how to use her wing's which she learned that when she wanted will unstick from her skin then turn into wing's, it stung the first few time she did it but eventually it didn't hurt anymore, the two women became best friend's and was there to the other whenever needed; [Y/N] graduated from university on time then moved to Beacon Hills where she now works at the hospital as a nurse.

A/N: Your outfit above)

Walking out from the staff room dressed in her casual clothes [Y/N] called for Melissa that was behind the desk busy tapping away on the computer but looked up once she heard someone call her name, once [Y/N] started working at the hospital it was Melissa that took it apon herself to look out and teach the younger nurse the ropes around the place which lead to a wonderful friendship to bloom, a small smile slipped onto the older woman's face when she saw [Y/N] walking up to the desk.

"Melissa! I'm heading out alright?"

Melissa)"Ok and thank you, again, for coming in on your day off it's just that we're understaffed -"

Cutting her older friend off mid sentence the [H/C] haired woman gave her a reassuring smile before telling her it was fine and that she didn't have much planned anyway besides going to see her uncle and cousin which she could still do as it was only 6 in the afternoon, biding each other a good afternoon [Y/N] left the hospital then walked through the parking lot as she fished her key's from her pocket and soon made it to her classic Indian motorbike.

Swinging her leg over the seat she reached for the helmet which was clipped to the back then slipped it on before putting her key's in the ignition and revving it to life, soon she was off ride through the roads towards the Sheriff station in town where her uncle work's, it didn't take long and she was turning the ignition off retrieving her key's from it then flicking out the stand as she go off.

Placing the helmet on the seat [Y/N] raked her fingers through her tossled hair [H/C] smoothing it out alittle before making her way inside then over to the Sheriff's office and knocking on the door, Noah looked up from his desk a smile making it's way onto his face seeing his niece stood outside his office door and motioned for her to come in which she did closing it behind her before taking a seat in one of the chairs in front of his desk, sitting back in his chair Noah still can't believe his niece decided to move to a small town like Beacon Hills but either way he was glad that he could see her whenever as over the years they'd slowly started to loose touch.

Noah)"How was work firefly? I hope nobody gave you to much trouble"

"Nah, it was really busy but everyone in town knows that I'm the Sheriff's niece so not to mess with me. Thanks btw, because of that I can get a date in this town"

She teased her uncle playful only to get a laugh slip from him in return, Noah always loved how confident and  playful his niece was but sometimes that personality of her's did get her into trouble especially now he's been looped into the supernatural happenings that goes on in town also that [Y/N]'s apart of that category, it made everything a whole lot harder to handle.

The two talked for a bit while Noah got on with his work and they got caught up on everything that's happened over the last few years but there talk got interrupted by the office door opening and a deputy came in saying something but [Y/N]'s attention was souly on the young lad and the familiar feeling she knew him, she kept thinking through every possible option of how she could know him but then her uncle said his name and it all clicked, shooting out of her seat she turned to face Jordan completely surprised to see him.

"Jordan? As in Jordan Parish that was supposed to be dead because he stepped on a landmine?"

Noah)"How did you know about that, [Y/N]?"

"Because we grew up together, a few house's from each other. Although, I'm sure he doesn't remember, right?"

Flicked her eye's from her uncle then to her childhood friend thst slowly remember the woman infront of him a smile slipped across his face and he asked how she was, looking between the two Noah could easily see that there was some old tension from years ago still lingering unnoticed by them, clearing his throat Noah asked Jordan for what he came in for which the young lad quickly told him what he needed then left the office.

[Y/N]'s face still had a smile on it as he eye's followed Jordan's figure move around outside the office but soon her attention went back to her uncles only to see him smirking knowingly at her which made her look away, it was clear that she still held onto old feelings form years ago which she had forgotten but one look at his face and they all came flooding back.

Noah)"Just ask him out"

"What!? You work with him wouldn't that be weird?"

Noah)"I can clearly see that you both still have feelings for each other even after all these years, just go for it kiddo your not getting any younger and with all the craziness going on in this town nothing good lasts"

"You make a point, fine, I'll do it"

With a sigh [Y/N] got up then gave her uncle a hug before saying their goodbyes and she left his office then was going to head for the door only to be stopped by Jordan which looked nervous, mustering up some courage he pulled out a piece of paper with a number on it he handed it to her which made her smile bigger as she's finally got his number.

"Wanna get a drink sometime?"

Jordan)"Yh, yh I'd like that"