Criminal Mind's - Derek Morgan X Pregnant! Reader

-Part 1-

A/N: your outfit above)

It was the changing of the seasons in Quantico, meaning that the sunset coloured leaves on trees are starting to fall and the weather was getting colder. [Y/N] was bundled up in her cat themed attire as she made her way out of the elevator once it went ding and opened its doors, looking around the hallway she decided to go through the glass doors to her right down the hall, once she went through them, she was met with people at desks or people walking around.

The whole room was buzzing with activity.

Pulling the sleeves of her jacket down over her hands as she looks around, she tries to find the overly energetic blonde woman but doesn't find her although when someone tapped her shoulder, she glanced over only for her [E/C] eyes to meet oak brown eye's; in that moment, it felt like time slowed only for a minute before it went back to normal. Turning to face the tall dark-skinned guy [Y/N] looked at him, slightly confused about what he wanted but she thought that he probably saw she looked a little lost and wanted to help.

Derek)"Hey, can I help you? You look a little lost. "

"Oh, um, I'm looking for my -"

Before she could finish her sentence, a high-pitched squeal was heard before her name was practically shouted across the room, making both of them look over at Penelope. Which was speed walking over as fast as she could in her heels, Derek looked from the woman in front of him then to his best friend, confused as hell on what was going on. Once she made it over to them, she pulled [Y/N] into a tight hug, happy to see her sister after almost a year of her travelling around the world.

Penelope)"[Y/N], look at you! Oh! You're just glowing! Wait, why are you glowing? Is there something you need to tell me?"

"Um, maybe we should talk somewhere less in public."

Getting the underlying meaning of her words she grabbed [Y/N]'s hand before pulling her sister to her Batcave, once there Penelope pulled over a chair then sat down in hers giving [Y/N] a look to explain what's on her mind, and so the long explanation of the past year of her travels began and ending with the last 2 months which was the worst of the whole experience; two months ago [Y/N] met a guy which tricked her into thinking that he was genially interested in her only to steel all her money and leave her with an unexpected surprise afterwards. 

In simpler terms, she was pregnant with the money steeling bastard's kid.

Handing her younger twin, a tissue Penelope was angry at the guy which had the balls to do that to her sister and she will find him then expose him to the police, sniffing [Y/N] wiped the tears from her tear-stained cheeks as she calmed down alittle from explaining everything and it didn't help she was 2 months pregnant either; she was completely lost on what she was going to do. She didn't have a place to live or a job and what was she going to do with the baby? Keep it or give it up for adoption? An abortion was defiantly out of the question as she never like that idea from the first place.

Penelope)"You can stay with me until you find somewhere to stay, okay? a-and I'm sure I can get you a job here in the tec department if you want? I didn't teach you hacking for nothing now did I?"

"Hahaha thanks 'Lope, but I don't think I can handle all the things you see on the daily. I'm not as strong as you"

Standing up they hugged just as the door opened and a blonde-haired woman walked in, Penelope introduced JJ to [Y/N] as they left the room and back to the bullpen as they now had a case and with one last goodbye Penelope gave her sister her address and her house key then rushed off to the briefing room as her sister left, [Y/N] didn't notice the oak brown eyes that belonged to Derek Morgan follow her form out of the room to the elevator.

3 Months later...

A/N: Your outfit above)

It's been 3 months since [Y/N] had arrived in Quantico, she's now 4 ½ months pregnant and is starting to show with whatever she chose to wear. She has also found a job at a local bookstore which was good money and easy hours considering her current situation, but she loves her job either way as she's surrounded with books, however she has also gotten closer to her sisters' coworkers aka the team.

Today she was going to visit the team and Penelope at work as she baked a fresh batch of cookies yesterday, waddling her way through the glass doors she was taken off guard when the tin of cookies was taken from her hands by Spencer as he started off his statistic rant about pregnancy which made a smile slip onto her face as she followed him back to his desk, he got her a chair also which she found sweet. The two have gotten closer throughout the hangouts she attended with the team when she felt like it and found his knowledge of all different thing was amazing, they would have little facts wars with each other putting their memory to the test. 

Derek)"Hey, if it isn't princess. How you feeling today?"

"So ready for this little one to be out of me!"

JJ)"Have you decided what your going to do once the baby is born?"

JJ asked as she leant against Emily's desk which made [Y/N] sigh while shaking her head "no" to her question, over the last 3 months she's been thinking about that question almost every day and she's always came back to one answer at the end of the day, she's growing attacked to the baby. Seeing the struggle in her eyes JJ placed a hand on her shoulder with a reassuring look on her face as she understands as she has Henry back at home, it's not easy to make such a decision.  

"To be completely honest? I've thought about it every day, but every day that goes by I'm growing closer to the idea on keeping the baby. But if I do that then I'll have to asept that kind of responsibility and I keep thinking, am I ready for that kind of change?"

Spencer)"You won't be alone though; you'll have us and Penelope."

Emily)"Exactly, you have so many people around you that could help if you chose to keep the baby."

"Oh my, god. Guys, you're making me cry!"

[Y/N] whined as she waved her hands in front of her face to try and calm herself down which only made everyone smile at her fondly, wiping the tears from her eyes she let out a breath before getting up from her chair which JJ helped her with making sure she had her balance before taking her hands from her upper arms, thanking the blonde she waved them a goodbye as she walked towards her sisters bat cave to pop in then head home, the team has given her alot to think about but weirdly enough they managed to calm her nerves about keeping the baby.

A smile slipped onto her face as she glided her hand over her slight baby bump just imagining a future with a kid for some reason felt right, however, she also imagined Derek Morgan there too.