She look to harumi to confirm it.

"Nod's " that's the truth,yuzuchi will not come and attend the graduation .

Matsuri smirk and said ,why would she want to attend graduation if her day will be ruin, seeing you with your shameless father and flirtatious mother .

What's that looks meichan,stop acting that you still care about yuzuchan because we all know that you don't, you did nothing but hurt her and lie to her and make her believe that you will stay by her side forever and then cheat her in the end .

"Speechless "

Why you're so silent meichan, what, are you embarrassed haha don't make me laugh oh!, what we have here the most shameless parents of the year are here said matsuri when she saw mei's parents coming towards them.

Hi! Mr.sho,"smirking" yuzuchan broke your nose so well ,that why i idolized her because she's super cool .

Hey! brat ,how dare you to talk to my husband like that don't you know that his going to be the next director of this academy.

Oh! You must be meichan bitch mom.

Now that I've seen your face i can say that  my auntie ume is cuter than you ,Matsuri said with a smug face .

"How dare you!"

Hey! brat, stop it ,said harumi as she dragged matsuri away from there .

Let me go senpai,scream matsuri .

Wait senpai, don't leave me here shouted Nene.

What're you doing here and what are saying that father will be the next director at the academy.

Isn't that what you want that your father will be the next director of the academy after your grandfather ,and i heard that you cancelled your engagement wedding with Mr.Udugawa, so we decided that after  the graduation events we will talked to your grandfather about your father's return to the academy to be the next director of the Aihara Academy.

"Frown "

And you think i will agree said mei then she left her parents.

After the graduation , Mei immediately went to the director's office to talked to her grandfather,when she arrived,she heard her parents arguing with her grandfather inside the director office so she stood outside the door and listened to what her parents and grandfather were talking about .

Why don't you want to put Sho as the next director in the academy,he is your son ,he should inherit the academy,Akane said angrily.

"Frown!"

I have an heir and that is none other than my granddaughter Mei,she will inherit all my properties and ,"he adjust her sunglasses and spoke again," i have no intention of giving an inheritance to my worthless son ,so you can leave said mei's grandfather with cold eyes.

What??? both Akane and sho said in thesame time.

Sho and Akane were dumbfounded even mei was surprised that her grandfather wouldn't bequeath anything to her father.

Fa..father! How can you do this to me your so cruel said sho .

How about my son ,he won't inherit anything either,he is also  your grandchild.

That decision is up to mei if she give the inheritance in the future to her brother or if she will bequeath the properties to her children in the future,and if not ,maybe you both need to work hard so that you can give your son an inheritance in the future.

When you give birth to your baby ,you will receive one million monthly expenses for your son.

Don't depend everything on mei or me after you abandoned my granddaughter mei ,you still have the courage to have another child,when you two are a worthless parents, get out of my sight before I run out of patience with you two .

So you really will abandoned us father ha!

"Smirk!"

Now you know what it feels like to be left and abandoned like what you did to your own daughter Mei and to me ,you left your obligation to the academy and to your daughter,and because of that at a young age,she is already performing the tasks of being a director,she never experienced playing and wondering around like normal children her age,if it wasn't for ume'san ,mei wouldn't be able to feel how to have a parent .

I feel sorry for ume'san ,she was a better mother to mei than someone i know,then he look at to Ayane's direction.

She's just an unknown architect in an unknown construction company, I'm even more educated than that woman ,she only good at taking care of children ,so how can you say that she's better over me? .That's why sho left her because she's a loser .

Mei couldn't stand it anymore so she push the door hard and went inside.The three adults look at her .

"Mei !"said mei's grandfather

How dare you insult my mother ume ,she's not a bitch like you ,you say that you've a higher education than her but you got pregnant by a married man , you're just a mistress so don't be arrogant,said mei furiously.

"Plunked!"

Sho slap mei , don't talked to her like that she's still your mother .

Mei's eyes widen,this is the first time that her father hit her.

"Smack!"
Mei's grandfather punch sho in the face .
How dare you slap my granddaughter,get out of my academy before i call the security guard and asked them to drag you two away ."furious"

After sho and Akane left , mei's grandfather asked her worriedly if she's okay.

Mei nods while trying to hold back her tears , mei's grandfather hugged her granddaughter and said i will never let them near you again okay! ,thanks grandpa said the brunette and she hugged  her grandfather.