Mika rolled her eyes and walked over to me

Mika rolled her eyes and walked over to me. "At least I'm getting dick on a daily. Your pussy drier then ever." Fucking bitch. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone. We all went downstairs and I saw Octo sitting on the couch.

I decided to let Octo stay at my house for a while as I fix his room up at the warehouse. "Octo." I call for him. He turned to us and his cheeks went pink looking at Jasmine.

I couldn't help but smirk. It's so obvious that he likes her. He's just shy. "We are going out. Watch over the house and be a good boy ok?" He nodded his head. He stood up from the couch and gave me a hug.

I swear for such a big tough guy he's really a softy. He looked over as Jasmine and she smiled at him. "Have fun Octo." She kissed his cheek making him turn even reder.

"My baby boy is going to be all alone in the house." Mika hugged him tightly. "Your auntie is going to miss you so." She kissed both of his cheeks making me huff. He pulled away from him and walked back to the couch.

"My baby doesn't love me anymore." Mika faked cried. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Mika is so dramatic. "Let's go Logan's waiting for us."

***

We made it to the club and it was packed. I had got us a VIP section so we didn't have to deal with the people at the bar. I ordered a round of drinks and water for Jasmine. "Your sure you don't want to drink?" I asked her. She shook her head. I shrugged my shoulders.

I was going to get shit faced drunk.

And that I did.

I was on the dance floor grinding up on Mika. Logan was our designated driver so he couldn't drink. Mika and I were having too much fun. She was way more drunk than I but still.

I felt a guy grab me and I looked to see some fucking weirdo. I pushed him back and went back to Mika. By yet again I was pulled into the guy. "Fuck off!" I yelled elbowing him in the stomach.

People can't take a fucking hint.

"Fucking bitch." I heard him say before pulling my hair. I yelled. I was about to kill him when a guy grabbed him and literally punch the shit out of him.

I looked to see who it was and my heart beat fast. Lev. "It's nice to see you again princess or is it queen now?" I bit my lip looking at him.He was even more beautiful now than two years ago. "Are you here to kill me?" I asked. He chuckled. He pulled me to him and rubbed his thumb over my cheek.

"Not yet." He whispered. I felt my pussy clench. To be honest I knew I shouldn't do this with him. But then again we haven't officially declared war on each other so it wouldn't hurt.

"I missed you." He spoke. He came closer to my lips. "I especially miss that your pussy of yours." I gasped as I felt his fingers trail up my shirt dress. "I wonder if it's still as tight." I moaned as his fingers ran over my covered pussy.

"How about you find out." He smirked and kissed my lips hard. I moaned, pushing back into the kiss. My hands went to his hair pulling him closer to me.

I know this is bad but can you blame me. This man is fine.

***

I see why Mika wanted to try this club. They have rooms on the third floor. Lev slammed the door shut and rushed over to me.

He pushed me down onto my knees and started unbuckling his belt. My mouth watered excited to suck his cock.

"Be a good girl and take my cock down your throat." His dick flew out and slapped me across my face. He was big and hard. I went to grab it but he slapped my hands away.

"No touching." I rolled my eyes. Lev was such a weird kinky guy. I put my hands behind my back and took his dick in my mouth.

I wrapped my tongue along his dick. I bobbed my head up and down. I could hear his low moans. Lev grabbed my head and pushed me all the way down his cock. I started chocking before I finally adjusted to his dick.

He pulled my head off allowing me to breath. Tears down my face. He smiled down at me before pushing his dick back into my mouth. He fucked my mouth hard and fast.

Every once and a while I choked from how far he pushed.

He finally came down my throat. He pulled out and his dick got hard again. What the hell. He picked me up and brought me to the bed.

He pulled my dress off of me and looked at my bare breast. He went for my nipples and started sucking on it. I moaned arching my back. His fingers went to my pussy. He ripped my panties off and I gasped. He pulled away from my breast.

He took off his clothes and turned me into my stomach. "I love this ass of yours." He slapped it hard making me move under him. He ran his dick up and down my slit.

I hummed. "Please Le-" I screamed as his dick thrusted into me. Lev grabbed my hands and put them behind my back pushing me all the way into the bed.

He kept thrusting into me not letting me adjust to his dick size. I think her grew from when I last fucked him.

My moans were muffled from the sheets. Lev grabbed my hair and pulled me up. "Let me hear your beautiful moans baby." I screamed as he adjusted his angle.

He let go of my hands and went to rub my clit. "Fuck please stop please oh my fuck!" Lev rubbed my clit fast. I clenched around his dick and he bit my shoulder.

"Cum baby. Cum around my cock." I screamed clenching around him. Before I knew it I was cuming everywhere. I flopped on the bed but that didn't stop Lev. He kept fucking me.

He came inside me and huffed. He moved us under the covers. His dick was still inside me. "This doesn't mean I've forgiven you for killing my brother." I rolled my eyes. "I don't give a shit."

Edited version