Chapter 16: Calm and Tranquility.

Start from the beginning

"I see..." Issei spoke with a little regret, he couldn't deny it, that both Charlotte and Quinella loved him, he started to develop a liking for them, something even he failed to notice, moments later, Quinella started to pull him closer towards him, as Issei spoke in worry.

"Umm...Quinella, please wake up" Ddraig then spoke

"Have fun, partner!" Ddraig disconnected the connection as Issei shouted in worry, "Hey Ddraig! Don't leave me alone!"

"Ise, please don't go..." Quinella muttered in her sleep as she hugged him, he was in a weird position, his hand was being used as a pillow by Charlotte and Nyx, while Quinella pulled him towards him, Issei looked up to see her being worried, understanding that she had a nightmare, Issei used his free hand to rub her head, making her be alright, Issei had an idea that she must have been abandoned in her childhood.

Quinella calmed down, as she eventually wakes up, she groggily rubs her eyes, Issei looked at her, as Quinella speaks with a smile,

"Morning, Issei..." Issei looked at her and asked

"Quinella, can I ask you something?" Quinella smiled and gave a nod, seeing that she had brought Issei close to her chest, she became flustered and released him, she sat up on the bed, as Issei asked her.

"Is it true? Have you fallen in love with me?" Quinella looked away upon hearing this, she had a flustered look, as a blush creeped on a cheek, it was obvious, even to Issei, that she was in love with him.

(A/N: I don't own this gif or Dress Up Darling)

"Y-yes...I have fallen for you.." Quinella tried to make eye contact with Issei Hyoudou, as Issei smiled towards her, he looked at her and spoke

"I guess....I am surprised, I am not going to lie, and I would like to apologise for not seeing this earlier, but I think I am also falling for you."

"Huh?!" Quinella exclaimed, in surprise, as Issei spoke

"You defended me from the factions, calling them out for the hypocrites they are, you even went so far as to expose the Kuoh Academy Students, you and Charlotte both, both of you were one of the reasons, why my life has become better, and I guess, even I have fallen for you" Issei spoke with a slight blush.

Quinella was silent for a while, before suddenly smiling genuinely, and with a smile that was completely filled with light, she was happier than ever before, as she spoke.

"Issei..." Issei shook his head, as there was then sudden coughing, as it revealed a glaring Nyx, and an annoyed Charlotte.

"Issei..." Nyx growled, making Issei shiver, as he exclaimed

"Wait! I can explain, and-" Nyx's expression then changed to that of a smile, as she then spoke

"Oh I knew of their feelings, I actually encouraged them to confess one day, although I was not expecting them to go down this route.." Nyx then changed into a sly smile, "So Ise, how is my lingerie?~"