Glory To Mankind - Chapter 19

Start from the beginning

"Me." A sudden voice had spoke.

Wind had suddenly rushed past the pair of Valkyries, making their eyes widen. "This pressure..." Brunhilde mumbled. The two had noticed by the other side of the hall. "Oh!" Göll immediately ran forward, pulling her fist back as the taller male smirked faintly. He immediately grabbed his club... before linking arms with the youngest Valkyrie. "Brother Heracles!" Göll beamed. "You've grown bigger, Göll!" The male chuckled. Brunhilde gently lifted the ends of her dress, bowing down. "It has been a while... brother Heracles." She spoke. The male lifted his arm slightly, immediately lifting Göll further into the air. She seemed to laugh, clearly enjoying herself. "It sure has, Hilde. You're just as tomboyish as ever, huh?" Heracles replied.

God of Fortitude
Heracles
(Greek)

"I'm glad that you're looking as healthy as ever as well." Brunhilde then folded her hands above her dress while Heracles had let Göll down. The God softly chuckled. "Pretty sure you've gotten stronger yourself, though." He spoke. Brunhilde's smile then dropped. "Speaking of which..." She spoke. "... that response earlier would imply..." Heracles could feel his own smile drop as well. "Yeah. I'll be the one appearing in the next fight." Brunhilde and him had silently stared at each other as Göll looked up at her elder sister. "Although it is not my place to say this..." The eldest Valkyrie then got down on one knee, looking down at the floor. "... I wish you the best of luck." Heracles smiled faintly. "Yeah... And to you too." He replied. The male then walked past, making his way up the stairs. He could hear wind rushing behind him. Heracles slightly looked back at the sound.

It had been Loki teleporting himself behind the male. He smirked faintly.

"I saw that~ You sure do get along with the Valkyries, don't you, Heracles?~" He softly sung. Heracles silently looked back at him before looking forward. "Oh, I get it..." Loki floated in front of him. "Though our pantheons may be far apart in geography... they're both full of you half-assed Demigods, huh?~" Heracles' eyes narrowed slightly, but he kept staring down at the stairs. Even with how close Loki had got to his face, even managing to gently grab it. "Isn't this going to be hard for you?~" Heracles then smirked, catching Loki's attention immediately. "Humanity is a fearsome foe... As representative for the Gods... And as a military man, I intend to have a fair fight." He spoke. "Hm... Hope that works out for you." Loki mumbled. He then let go of Heracles' face, allowing for him to keep walking. The God behind him had kept floating within the air. "Loki... Let me just say one thing to you." Heracles then turned back to the male, grabbing him by the wrist.

"I'm opposed to ending Humanity." Loki seemed to frown slightly. "However... ever since Ragnarok has started, I don't have any intention of losing. And I still don't have any." The male immediately tore his arm out of Heracles' grip. "As a representative of the Gods, I will win, without a shadow of a doubt!!" The male gently clenched his fist. "... On top of that, I will move to save Humanity!!" He spoke. Loki smirked again. "You haven't changed a bit... you don't know whose side you're on..." The two then stared at each other again before Heracles turned around. "I'm always... and always on the side of justice." He spoke, his footsteps being heard as he clenched his club. "..." Loki gently twirled some of his hair around his finger. "Justice, huh?"

- With (Y/n) -

The Android was silently walking down the hall while carrying Pod in their arms. They had been wandering the Human dorms, making their way to another dorm. As soon as they had opened it, they were overwhelmed with a gentle scent of tea and treats. (Y/n) silently walked towards the bedroom, seeing Anemone and Brunhilde in their own spots. "Hi, (Y/n)." The Goddess softly waved, seeing the Android nod. "You sent info of how Heracles would be the next participant for the Gods..." Brunhilde looked towards them. "... Is this true?" She questioned. "Hermes spoke of it. So I'd suppose so." The Valkyrie arched an eyebrow. "... Even with how untrustworthy he can be?" She questioned. "We made a deal. Hermes sticks to his word." (Y/n) answered. They then looked at Brunhilde. She silently sighed. "... That checks out. Brother Heracles came up to me about it earlier as well." The woman looked down at Göll as Anemone blinked. "Really... I wouldn't know which side to be on..." The youngest Valkyrie mumbled. "Yes..." Brunhilde let her tongue flow out for a second as a grin showed on her face. Anemone immediately jolted. "... Troubling, indeed..." (Y/n) blinked behind their mask.