EXTRA SMUT ??

Kags sucked marks all over my chest, holding my arms over my head  and taking it slow. The word marriage kept ringing in my mind, filling me with joy, and I just wanted all of him. I grinded up into his stomach, wanting him to get the hint, but he just laughed. He ended up reaching down to pull my shorts off, allowing me to gain more friction. Soon he had me in a moaning mess under him, and he swiftly had the lube out from the nightstand. 

He prepped me slowly, starting with one finger... then two... then three... He grinned at my whines and moans, and my eyes were locked on the bulge in his boxers. I yanked him up to my face for a long, deep kiss while he smiled against my lips. He pulled away too soon and slid back down. I pouted, until he blew on my tip. I moaned.

"Stop teasing!" I whined.

He rolled his eyes and licked from base to tip, all too light for my taste. Finally, he sucked the tip into his mouth, hollowing out his cheeks and slowly bobbing up and down. He toyed with my nipples with he worked, making me arch my back and tug and my hair. I mewled, being slowly pushed to the edge, until he did a sudden deep throat and I exploded into his mouth.

"Good boy..." He mumbled.

He pecked my lips quickly before lubing his shaft up and slowly pressing the tip into me. I mewled and pushed down, sucking most of him in and drawing out and grunt from him.

"Tobio..." I whimpered.

He smiled and started to move, keeping it slow to annoy me. After a few minutes of this teasing, I pushed him off of me, maneuvering him onto his back and aligning myself to him again. I sat down slowly, moaning loudly once I was fully sat. I moved up and down quickly, desperate for another release that was quickly building, when Kags started to guide my hips slower. 

I whine and tried to shove his hands off, but he yanked my face down to his by my hair.

"Just enjoy it... you need to learn some patience." I whined at his tone.

I tried to take it slow, laying on his chest and allowing him to do the work; he knew just how to work me, just how to make me feel the best. He kept me in a zombie like state of dangling on the edge, but not quite falling... It was drool worthy. The way he moved his hips... Mmm.

He dragged his shaft gently over my prostate with every stroke, not enough to tip me over, but just enough to make me go numb in pleasure. I couldn't imagine a better birthday night... I never wanted this to end. Unfortunately, my stamina was better than his.

"Bunny... have you had enough? I'm gonna break..." He rasped.

I whined, wanting more of this... The best way to describe it was an extended orgasm even though I hadn't cum yet. I sighed and nodded. 

"What happened to patience?" I teased. He rolled his eyes.

He made me gasp at the sudden change of pace. He flipped us so that my ass was in the air and my face was in the pillows. He was slamming in so rough that I had to grip the headboard to keep balance; thank God that we lived alone...

I screamed out his name as my vision gave out; my brain was flooded by built up pleasure, intensified by the pressure inside me as he filled me up. I heard his breathless moans in my ear while we both collapsed in afterglow, and the last thing I remember before passing out was his whispered,

"Happy birthday, future husband..."