Don't Play With Fire. (Small 🍋)

I wake up with a start. To my displeasure, somebody is banging on my front door. I grumble and slide my socked feet to the ground; The clock says that it's 1:26 PM, however it feels like 5 in the morning.

The banging persists and I become irritated as I shuffle downstairs.

"I'm COMING! Damn, chill out!" I shout. 

I fumble with the locks and throw the door open, one hand in a fist at my side and the other holding the door frame.Ocean blue eyes glare down at me. My fist uncurls and I am painfully aware that my ass is still hanging out and my spaghetti straps are falling off the shoulders.

Instinctively, I wrap my arms around my body. Tobio frowns.

"Why aren't you answering my texts?" He asks. 

I glare up at him; Although I know it's futile, I try to slam the door in his face. Even though I know he's caught it, I dart up the stairs and flop onto my bed. I bury my face in the covers.

"This is childish, Shoyo. Stop hiding."

I grudgingly look up at him. He stands in my bedroom doorway, arms crossed and trademark scowl on his painfully pretty face...

No! I'm angry. 

"I'll be childish if I want. Get out!" I chuck a pillow at him.

He shakes his head and catches it. 

"No." He walks up to the bed and sets the pillow down.

After shoving me onto my back, he lays on his side next to me. 

"It's been two days and you've been with two people. Are you a sex addict?" 

I know he's joking, but I'm in no mood to joke. I clench my teeth and slowly turn on my side to face him.

"I. Didn't. Fuck. ANYONE!" I shout into his face.

He chuckles. I scream-groan as I smack him in the chest.

"You are SO fucking confusing, Tobio! You break up with me for space, yet you can't leave me alone!"  

I sit on my ankles and look down at him. His head is propped on his elbow and his bangs fall into his face. I always used to get mad at him when his eyes were covered. I stop myself from brushing his hair away. 

Whatever.

"So, please clarify; do you want me or not?" I ask.

He looks at me seriously.

"I've always wanted you, Sho." 

He rolls over me and pushes me onto my back.

"I just don't want anyone else to want you."

I work to maintain my focus. His knee is dangerously close to my growing erection.

I blush and glare at his arm, which is one of the things keeping me captive under him.

"Well, lucky you, then, because nobody else wants me!"  I whisper-yell.

He leans down and breathes on the sweet spot in between my collar bones. I bite my lip to hold a whimper; He places soft kisses on my throat, down to the collar-line of my shirt. My breath is spastic and uneven as his hands reach up my tank top.

"I" He scratches lightly down my toned stomach.

"Want" He sucks on my throat, surely leaving a hickey.

"You." He places a delicate kiss on my lips.

He looks into my eyes, and I notice something desperate, hiding in the backs of them.

"Bunny, just tell me you won't hang out with Miya and Oikawa anymore." He begs, his voice breaking.

I bite my lip, looking away from him. That's not fair; just because he doesn't life them doesn't mean I don't care about them!

"I can't. They're my friends." I whisper. 

His face goes numb. I rest my hands on his chest, holding in tears. He lets out a breath, pulling away from me. I let out the smallest sob.

He pauses by the door. He turns his face back to me and nods.

"See you at practice, then, Hinata." And then he's gone.