🍋:p

Ya'll know ;) (NOT A FULL SMUT)

I press my hands into his chest while he grabs my face. He drags my bottom lip through his teeth, and I whimper. He uses this to slide his tounge in, tangling it with mine.

I had forgotten how good he is at making out.

I glide my hands under his hoodie and up his chest, grazing the lines of his muscles with my fingernails. He unzips my sweater and moves one hand down to grip my waist with the other glides over my nipple. It's amazing, having someone who's had sex with you, who knows what you like.

I move myself onto his lap, situating my legs around him so it doesn't bother me. I feel his boner on my ass, and I resist the temptation to grind. It will hurt...His mouth moves down to my neck, and he's sucking on the old hickey. I feel tingly in my dick, so I moan.

"Mmm~ D-Daddy~" I blush.

It's what I used to call him while we fucked. I don't know if he's okay with it. As if to answer my thoughts, He pulls my body against his. He grinds on my ass, still sucking on my throat. He begins to leave some hickeys on my collar bones , and I giggle. I lean away.

"Don't leave so m-many!" I scold him.

He chuckles, biting his lip.

"It's to let the others know that they have competition. And you know how competitive I am, Bunny."

For a moment, I wonder what he means. Then the combined usage of my nickname and his mouth on my throat and his dick grinding on me makes me forget about it. I let out quite a few breathy moans, and he burys his face in my neck. I tilt my head back as he nips at the spot where my pulse is.

"Mmmm~" I suck a breath through my teeth.

Ding~

Someone texted me.

He looks at me.

"You need to answer that?"

I shake my head aggressively.

He chuckles and pulls me off his lap. I whine for a second, but then I'm laying on the couch and Tobio is pulling off my pants. 

I smile and hold onto the arm rest under my head. He gets distracted for a second by the bandages, but then spreads my legs. He looks up at me through his eyelashes, kissing up the bandage and then kissing the band of my boxers. I squirm and buck my hips. He climbs in between my legs, kissing, sucking, and licking my stomach. 

I let out a string of profanities, and feel him chuckle into my abs.

I look down and flush when I see how my torso is littered with dark hickeys. He comes up, kissing my jaw, and moving to my lips again.

Ding~

Ding~

Tobio sighs into my mouth and reaches to the coffee table. He picks up my phone and kneels in between my legs. He frowns

"'Hey, Chibi-Chan~ Iwa beat my ass :d How did your talk go with Bakayama?'" He reads.

He quirks an eyebrow. I flush and cover my face.

"He's nosey! You know that." I whine.

"Bakayama?" He chuckles. 

I chew my lip and shrug. He shakes his head. 

Then his face gets hard.

"'Wanna come over 2night ShoSho?'" Tobio moves his hand from my stomach.

Oh no. Tsumu is going to ruin everything.

"'Oh, nvm, Samu wants to practice a quick 🙄 Ttyl'" 

I shrug. He rolls his eyes.

"Your friends are mood killers." He groans.

I sigh and pull my pants up. He sits back on the couch and I sit up facing him.

My skin is tingly and I let my fingertips glide from hickey to hickey on my stomach. Tobio notices and licks his lips. 

"So. What does this mean?" I ask.

He locks eyes with me.

"Well, I think we should take some time; consider things. So friends? For now." I frown a bit.

"With... occasional benefits?" I beam at him.

He drags his bottom lip between his teeth, looking me up and down.

"Yeah, I think I can allow some occasional benefits." He smirks.

I smack his head and snuggle up. We watch some random show I breathe him in. I feel drowsy and Tobio carries me, my legs around his waist, up to bed.

He tucks me in and begins to leave, but I snatch his wrist.

"Just for tonight..." I mumble. 

He smiles and climbs under the covers with me. He  pulls off his jeans and hoodie, Now in just boxers and a t-shirt. I steal his hoodie and replace mine with it; I snuggle into his chest and he twines his legs with mine. He, too, buries his face in my hair. I hear him inhale deeply, holding me close.