Angsty Shit (pt. 2).

I vaguely recall Asahi carying me out. Nekoma had been aproaching the front door for our practice match. 

"Shoyo? Sho!" I heard Kenma's voice. 

"Kuroo, come on!" He yells. 

I feel cold hands on my face, being moved to someone elses arms. I feel this person walking, still hearing Kenma's voice.

" I have his house key. We'll bring him home and... see whats wrong."

I feel Kuroo breathing, squeezing my limp body. I hope he drops me off a cliff. The next thing I register is being set on a couch. 

"Sho, I'm going to look at your leg..." He murmered to me.

"Kuroo's making tea" 

I feel my shorts-leg being rolled up. I feel the air stinging my thigh.

Kenma sighs. He leaves to get something. 

Finally, later, I wake up. I look beside me and see a mug. I look up and see that I'm laying on Kuroo's chest. Kenma lays at the other side of me, holding my hand.

I carefully manuver around the two of them, limping to the bathroom. I shut and lock the door. I see Pristine white bandages wrapped tightly around my thigh. 

I'm so fucking stupid. Now, everyone knows my darkest secret; on top of that, Tobio wasn't even the one who helped me. He sat back and watched. I slide down against the sink cupboard. I notice that my razor was removed from the bathroom.

"Shoyo?" I hear a raspy voice call to me. I rub my hands at the tears falling down my face. 

The door knob jiggles. I hear Kenma ask whats going on, his light steps aproaching.

"He locked the door... should- should I kick it in...?" Kuroo asks.

I hear a shuffle.

"No, not yet. Give me a second." Kenma mumbles.

"Sho? What's up? Are you just using the restroom?" 

I hold my breath. I don't want their comfort, I just want to wallow in my own self hatred.

"Shoyo, I don't want to kick your door in, I know your landlord is a dick."

He's trying to lighten the mood. It doesn't work.

"Please leave. I'm fine." I whisper.

"Shoyo, we can't. Please come out."

I want them to go. I want them out of my house so that I can scream and throw things. I can't do this. They need to leave.

"Get out." I whisper.

"What was that, Chibi?" Kuroo croons.

I know it's not their fault, I'm not angry at them; But I need someone else to be angry at. I dart up, glaring. I take a shallow breath and unlock the door. I twist the handle and pull it open.

"Get out" My voice shakes, and the boys stare wide eyed at me.

"GET OUT!" I shriek at them. A few sobs escape my lips.

"Oh, Shoyo..." Kuroo and Kenma open their arms, aproaching me.

I lash out, shoving Kuroo in the chest while I scream. I do no damage and he stays put, of course, but they get the message. They both drop their arms, looking at me like i'm broken.

I shoulder past them, limp downstairs, and open the front door. I stand there, looking at their feet, pointing to the driveway.

"We can't leave you here..." I hear the hurt in Kenma's voice.

I think for a moment. I don't want anyone who will pity me. I want someone who understands...

"I'll call Toru." I mutter. 

I gesture to the door again, and they drag their feet as they walk out.

I slam the door and lock it behind them. My feet carry me upstairs and I crawl into bed.  After about five minutes, there's a knock. I don't answer it. A few more knocks and then they stop. I hope that whoever it is leaves me alone. A few minutes later, my window is pushed open. Toru climbs in, his curls falling in his face. He stands up straight and looks around; Then he looks at me.

"Hey, shawty. Why do you look like someone put you in a black and white silent film?" He asks.

I roll my eyes.

"Fuck you, Toru." I mutter.

"Yeah, fuck me," He looks at me through his eyelashes.

He takes in a dramatic gulp of air, standing up straight and again observing my room.

He hums a song that I don't know and picks up the clothes off my floor. He tosses them in the laundry and presumably takes said laundry downstairs. I hear the water run, and then he appears in the door again.

He gathers the dishes on my side table muttering about,

"So nasty..."

"Never does dishes..."

I smirk.

He looks around at me after thoroughly cleaning my house.

"Are you gonna get your lazy ass up??" He rolls me over and slides in beside me.

I grumble and playfully smack his cheek. he rolls his eyes and turns to look at me.

"So, Chibi-Chan, is this seriously about Bakayama?" His voice is laced with sarcasm.