Jealousy, Jealousy

I wake up very calm, rested. That is usually the case when I'm...

Tired out.

I look over at my phone, grabbing it and clicking the screen.

ATSUMU

🐝: ShoSho?

🐝: Oikawa snapped me smthg...

🐝: Listen, r u over Kageyama?

🐝: R u guys getting back together?

...

This confuses me. There are more texts. A lot.

...

🐝: Ik ur probably asleep...

🐝: Here goes nothing.

🐝: I want u

🐝: I want u so bad, sho. I was so happy when u and Kage broke up.

🐝: And now I hear that you fucked  Shittykawa before me?

...

I'm not suprised that Toru bragged. He's a bragger. I'm suprised that Tsumu cares.

What I think he's asking is specifically what Tobio said not to do. I get anxious and continue.

...

🐝: Please don't hate me. I love you.

🐝: I want to talk. Text me when I can come over.

...

-///////-

I am shocked. My mouth hangs open, and I consider what to do.

I have to tell Tobio, I think. But I should have him come over, tell him, then have him here when Tsumu shows up. It'll help if we all talk, I think. I don't want to lose Atsumu as a friend...

...

TOBIO

🟠: Tobio?

🟠: We should talk. Come over?

👑: What's wrong

🟠: Uhm...

🟠: I'll explain once you're here. Please.

👑: Fine.

👑: Be there soon.

...

I wait on the couch, sipping hot tea, trying to figure out what to say. I should sit in front of the door until he calms down. Tobio is oddly protective, so I don't need a dead friend and a ... Tobio... in jail.

I slip my phone in my pocket, hoping he doesn't smash it. I hear a knock, and figure that I should maybe give him his key back.

I let him in, then casually lean on the door.

He looks around quickly before turning to me with a scowl. 

I forgot to put proper pants on, I realize. I'm only in boxers, a thigh length shirt, and fluffy socks. 

His expression softens.

"Go on." He prompts.

"Don't be angry." I know that was stupid.

"Why the fuck would you start a sentence like that. Did you kill someone?"

He taps his foot and I fiddle with my fingers.

"Well... I don't really know. Tsumu did something?" I murmer. 

His expression goes black. His fists clench and he looks around again.

"Did Miya hurt you??" He asks.

My eyes go wide.

"No! Oh, God no! Hang on!" I shout, trying to cool him off

He chills out a bit before I continue.

"Now, I don't want you to react until I am done, and please no throwing my phone."

He cocks his head to the side, confused,

"Atsumu told me he loved me. Over text!" I shout the last part so he calms again.

He crouches on the balls of his feet, looking up at  me.

"He wants to come over and talk. But I thought you would want to know." 

I dangle my phone in his face.

"Here are the messages. You can stay while he's here, IF you can control yourself."

I bring in a large gasp of air to replenish the lungful I used in that speech.

He stands up, snatching the phone. He reads through, and somewhere around the middle, his knuckles turn white from hard he's gripping my phone.

"Tobio," I warn him.

The grip loosens. 

He hands my phone back.

"Will you stay?" I ask.

He huffs like a child and nods.

...

🟠: Come over

...

I am sat on his lap at the far end on the couch when the doorbell rings.

Tobio grips my hips when I try to answer it, so I give him a look. He lets go. 

I look through the peephole and pull the door open. Tsumu stands outside in the cool morning air, wearing black jeans and a puff jacket. He bites his lip.

I let him in, offer him tea, then I sit on the couch.

"Hey, Tobio-kun!" Tsumu greets him with a smile. 

Tobio nods and places his hands on my hips again, scooching me closer to him. Tsumu notices.

"So, ShoSho, I already told you everything. I thought that you and Kageyama were over, but then..."

He gestures to our position.

"I also thought you needed time to move on. But then..." He smirks at Tobio, probably guessing I hadn't told him.

Tobio's grip tightens on me, then loosens.

"Oh, didn't you know, King? Your boyfriend fucked Oikawa!" Atsumu smiles sweetly.

Tobio's jaw clicks shut audibly. I look back to see if he's angry, but he just mouths 'later.'

I turn back  to the blonde.

"He's not my boyfriend. Yet. I told him it was fine to fuck other people right now." Kage says calmly.

"Then why can't we try it out, King? If you're confident he'll choose you, then what's wrong with some competition?"