~What you've all Been Waiting for~

HELLO-

I'm back. Missed ya <3

So... This chapter contains:

KAGEHINA SMUT!! I'm so excited to post this, it's been in the making for a while now.

This will contain:

Daddy kink

Degradation Kink?

Lots of foreplay

!!POSSIBLE!! Biting kink

That's all lol.

If that makes you uncomfy, you don't have to read this! I'll give a summary at the beginning of the next chapter so you know kinda what happened.

Enjoy!

HINATA'S P.O.V:

I felt really bad when Atsumu left. I love him, but not in that way! I love, love, love Tobio, in ways that I probably shouldn't.

My guilt is erased when I feel Tobio's breath on my neck.

"So, you're picking me? I knew you would, Bunny~" He whispers. 

I bite my lip.

"I-I don't know. I thought you wanted me to try dating Atsumu first?" I mumble.

"Of course not; I only agreed to that because I thought that was what you wanted. However..."

He presses me against a wall, face first so that my cheek is pressed against cool plaster. He slides his hands in-between my stomach and the wall, slipping under my shirt and sucking on my neck. He presses his body against mine, his boner on the small of my back.

I whine when he slowly begins to pinch and roll my nipples, grinding on me from behind. His hand gathers my wrists and holds them above my head.

"I'm happy to have you all to myself..." 

The hand that remains under my shirt quickly slides all the way down, into my shorts and on top of the bulge in my boxers. He begins to palm me, forcing a whine from my lips. 

He flips me over, facing him with my back now against the wall, and continues to kiss and suck my throat. His lips brush over the sensitive spot in between my collar bones, and I yelp. He chuckles against my skin.

He tightens his grip on my wrists, my hands held higher over my head. He rubs my dick through my boxers, making my knees go out. He picks me up, my legs wrapped around his hips, and carries me to my bed.

Before I know it, I lay under him while he works my body in all the right ways; He takes a sudden bite on my shoulder. I slap my hand over my mouth before he can grab it, to silence a loud moan. 

He stops everything he's doing, moving up to look me in the eyes. He quickly tears my hand from my face, pinning both my wrists above my head again. 

"Don't do that; I want to hear you..." He leans down into a kiss.

I open my lips eagerly, letting him have full control. He chuckles into my mouth and seems contented by my reaction. He returns to my chest, one hand rolling my nipple while his mouth sucks and bites at everything else.

He nips at the spot on my neck where my pulse is before moving back to my chest. He bites my collar bone, and I let out an embarrassing moan. I begin to grind on him, desperate for some more contact. I feel his lips smile on my skin while his hand moves from my nipple, trailing down my stomach, and grazes over my dick.