author's note

We interrupt this book for an emergency news broadcast.

First of all

Thanks to people who have read this book so far. I do not wish to be an author when I'm older and I just post this stuff for funzies and to ignore reality by putting myself in fictional worlds but it means a lot that you read this.

Anyways...

I have some books (actual fanfics, not oneshot books) that I want to publish.

I'm going to post an intro to all of them at the same time. Then, I'll update them when I get motivation to write a chapter for whichever.

I won't have enough motivation to write only one for a while then write another one. So I'll publish a bunch at the same time!

The books consist of:

Desk Mates (Semi Eita x reader)
- academic rivals to lovers
- forced to work together
- late confessions because of pride and dumbassnesness

Boyfriend (Sakusa Kiyoomi x reader)
- timeskip
- fake relationship (I'm sorry, I like this trope)
- writer y/n :)

And as some bonuses:

Feelings (Fushiguro Megumi x reader)
- follows the anime and I make the story after the event
- a plant technique because I'm terrible at thinking of "powers" on my own
- lots of fluff but also some angst (happy ending from what I've planned)

(Todoroki Shoto x reader)
-

Protector (Atsushi Nakajima x reader)
- strangers to coworkers to friends to crushes to we kissed but we haven't talked about it to should we even be together to finally lovers
- found family along with the romance
- you're understandably traumatised as shit

----
EDIT!!: i have decided that i will no longer be writing the Tendou book + i am redoing the todoroki book (bc i accidentally erased a part of my planning...)
----

If any of those interest you, I will publish chapters when I have motivation.

Most of them are planed already, I just have to write.

Some chapters are already done so I'll post those eventually.

If none of them interest you, cool. You can continue reading this.

I'll still be posting oneshots here so, if you like this book, do not fear.

I will still continue to not have a consistent publishing time and will still post unexpectedly.

And thanks again for reading this far. I hope my oneshots aren't too bad. I promise I'm trying to get better!

Now I'll let you enjoy his book.