suna rintaro : hiding spot

Suna! Also this I way long the expected...

For A Minute - WizTheMc
"You don't need to fall in love, baby, I'll jut be your drug."

Suna POV
I really can't go to practice today. I'm too exhausted and I know Kita will scold me for not practicing enough. I seriously can't deal with this today.

So, even with the risk of Kita catching me, I walk away from the gym and towards the two art rooms. Unfortunately, I can't go home due to the gym being on the way to my house so I have to stay here.

The two art rooms of my school, Inarizaki high, are on the left side of the school which I know from the art classes that we need to take. I don't know why there're two of them but I'm thankful that there are because I know only one will be in use for the art club.

And a free checking through the windows of both rooms, I found that I was right. I open the door to the second art room and decide that this is as good spot to hide and rest.

But I'm surprised to see a girl inside when I turn around to sigh. Her head turns which indicates that I interrupted her when I opened the door, and she pulls down her headphones as she stares at me curiously.

She has (h/c) hair that goes well with her face and her headphones match her artistic outfit. She has a normal looking paint brush with some sort of dark blue at the end and it's only then that I realize that she was painting before in interrupted. But why does she look... familiar?

Before either of us can say anything though, a voice booms from the hallway. "Suna! Where the hell are you?!" Atsumu. "Kita knows you're at school! He knows you're ditching!"

As if on instinct, the girl points towards a cabinet that looks to be for big canvases. I rush towards it, opening to find that there's nothing inside, before crawling in. I close the door just as the one for this art room opens and I hold on a sigh of relief.

I can't see anything except the light that comes from the cracks in the door so I stick to hearing instead.

"Oh, L/n. What're you doing here? I thought you were in the art club?" Atsumu asks.

"I am," the girl that I now know as L/n answers. "I'm the only student that has a lot of experience in art so whenever we start a project, I go into a different room with a different project. It helps me focus on my own thing."

"Ah okay," Atsumu moves on. "Have you seen Suna? My teammates with hair that looks like two triangles."

I roll my eyes at his comment of my hair but I await her response. Is she going to tell? Thankfully, she doesn't.

"No, I haven't. I wouldn't have recognized him anyways." Her tone then changes to one of annoyance. "You showed me a picture of your team one time when you were telling me how great of a setter you were. That was also the only time you've ever talked to me."

"I'm talking to you now!"

"Two times isn't enough for me to know what your teammates look like."

"So you want to talk to me more~."

"Please god no." I have to resist a laugh at that. "Can you just go? You're ruining my concentration with your presence."

"Whatever." I hear a soft click from the door which means that Atsumu left. I also don't hear any more yelling if my name so I know that he gave up.

"You can come out now," L/n's voice instructs. I slowly get out of the cabinet, careful not to bump my head. The painter smirks in my direction. "Ditching volleyball practice are we?"