semi eita : something changed

How is this man so pretty??????
Ps : I wrote their English teacher as gender-fluid so it's not a writing mistake when I put different pronouns!! This might happen in other chapters too.

What You Do To Me - Blanks
"Cause baby when we touch, it's like the whole world stops."

Semi POV
I thank the teacher when she hands me back my English test, trying not to show my excitement. But even if I try to go as calm as possible, I quickly check my score to that I got a 97%. A smirk makes its way to my face at my score, especially on a test that my classmates whisper that it was so hard.

I patiently listen to the teacher as she finishes up class, trying not to show my urge to get up from my seat. I feel a strong aura from behind me, meaning that a certain someone is also feeling the exact same urge.

As the teacher leaves when the bell rings, I get up form my seat to go to hers, ignoring the collective whispers and snickers from my classmates. She sits there, watching me walk closer, with a stoic expression. I don't plan to lose this time and neither does she.

I raise up my paper, showing her my 97% before placing it in front of me, watching her stoic face carefully. There are times like these where I stare at her face in anticipation and my mind ponders over how pretty she looks sometimes. I shake my head at the thought, more concentrated on something else.

She puts her test down in front of me, face down. I eye her, her expression not wavering in the slightest. I carefully take the tests and turn it over.

My eyes widen as I look back at her. A smirk makes its way to her face when suddenly we're interrupted by an annoyingly familiar voice. "Ooh, Wakatoshi, L/n-chan and Semi Semi are at it again." Tendou puts his arms on her desk. "I see Semi got a 97, but what about L/n?"

L/n smirks as she nods her head at me, motioning me to say what I don't want to. I groan a little before responding. "She got a 98..."

Tendou gasps excitedly as he high fives the girl who high fives with the same excitement. Ushijima congratulates the both of us before telling Tendou and I that we should get to practice. When those two leave, that leaves us to alone.

"Don't be too upset, ok Semi Semi?" She reassures with that sly smirk of hers. I grumble at her words, leaving the room without another word. "See ya tomorrow Eita!" She bids farewell with a chuckle. My name from her lips makes me feel weird but I brush it off as being annoyed.

L/n Y/n and I have had this little competition ever since our first ever test in our first year. We were both the top students in our class, so we immediately began a silent rivalry. This has been going on back and forth for almost three years.

"At least we know we'll get good serves to practice with," Tendou comments teasingly as I walk into the gym after getting changed. I'm not surprised he told everyone already. "He needs to get his anger out after another crushing defeat from his girlfriend."

I give him a glare as we begin to run. "She's not my girlfriend. Why'd you always say she is?"

Tendou raises a brow before chuckling. "Don't you feel the tension?"

Ohira runs to my other side, apparently hearing the whole conversation. "It's true, there's always a different type of tension with you two. Between rivalry and something else."