tendou satori : sleepover?

I love Tendou so much. My #1 (along with Yamaguchi). Why can't he be real?!

Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac
"I wanna be with you everywhere."

Y/n POV
"A team inner circle sleepover?" I ask, raising a brow at Tendou's suggestion. Many of the volleyball players around me make the same expression.

"Yeah! Y/n, even if you're not part of the team, you can come too. You're part of the inner circle after all," Tendou tells me. It's true, I'm not a manager for the team. I'm just here because I'm good friends with Yamagata, then became friends with the others when I was introduced in our first year. I got introduced to new players along the years as well. "You could all come to my place tomorrow since I have better space."

"I think that would be a great idea," Yamagata proclaims, surprising most of the people here. Me included and I look at my friend like he's crazy. I thought he would say no. Well, I was kind of hoping he'd say no so that I could hangout with just him. That would be better then a sleepover with a bunch of guys.

He gives me a small smirk and bends down to reach my height. "Are you seriously going to say no to a night with your crush?" He whispers into my ear.

I turn to him, fighting a blush. I do have a crush on Tendou, but I glare at the libero. "The others will be there too, dumbass," I whisper back. He seems to deflate at my words.

Tendou's clearly about to ask what the whispering session was about but he's interrupted by Ushijima. "I, too, agree that it would be a good idea. I believe it is a good bonding experience."

After Ushijima's words, the others agree. They all then turn to me, making me nervous. I groan but agree after another teasing look from Yamagata. If he doesn't stop, I swear to god...

"I'll let you use a separate room since you're the only girl there." Thank God. I nod at Tendou's words. He chuckles teasingly at my vigorous nod.

After standing in the doorway for that whole conversation - which was weird - everyone finally goes their separate ways. We all need to go home to get ready for tomorrow. Especially me since I need time to give myself motivational pep talks in front of the mirror. And maybe do some witchcraft to shoo away my nervousness.

I leave, walking with Semi since we figured out we live close to each other. I've become closer to him ever since. We even hang out at each other's houses from time to time.

Semi's cool. And pretty.

"Can I walk with you two?" Tendou pouts, appearing out of nowhere. He scares the shit out of me, making me jump. He laughs at me but stops to look at Semi when I glare at him.

"Tendou, you need to get ready for tomorrow. Plus it's getting late, it'll be fine," Semi responds making Tendou pout more. "You're house is in the other direction anyways."

I then extend my hand and ruffle the red head's hair, hoping to cheer him up a bit. He looks up with a cute expression that makes me smile even if I try to stop it. "You need to rest for tomorrow. We need all your energy to make tomorrow fun."

Tendou smiles at my words and nods. He soon leaves and I turn away since I know I'll stare at him as he leaves. Semi smirks and opens his mouth, but I put my hand over it. "Don't even."

-Timeskip-
The next day, I knock on the door of the address Tendou gave me. I check my watch, it saying that it's two in the afternoon. Tendou texted everyone to be here at one but, being the anxious bitch I am, I came one hour later.

The door opens to reveal a smiling Tendou. "Took you long enough."

"Sorry, I had to help my parents with something," I lie. Speaking of my parents, I made sure to tell them that I was at a girl friend's house for a sleepover. I'm not sure how they would react if I told them I was having a sleepover with eight boys...