"I see. So you aren't content that your little plan isn't working out. Who would've thought Seu-hik would be having a glitch in his system. What's wrong too many population not enough soulmates? More than one soulmate is a problem for you?"

He bangs on the glass and chuckles, "You are acting like any of this is going to stop me. I think instead of being worried for me you should be more worried over your little bunny. He was shouting a few minutes ago." He raises his hand showing the promise ring we both share with each other, "How happy do you think he will be when he sees your promise ring along side his. Don't worry you'll see each other there's just a few tests you do have to do. " He walks away leaving me back in silence. I wanna cry I clutch my hand to hold my tears from falling. One thing is for sure though. He is alive. 

Jungkook is alive. But I still don't know where I am at the moment. I try to gather any clues, I look over at the other people and notice that they are all sleeping, there is no way they are this calm about being somewhere like this something is wrong. Someone walks in again. They have their head down and don't even look up. 

"You must eat."

That voice sounds so familiar. 

"You must eat. " She places a food tray on the floor. She presses a button to open my capsule. My feet are instantly clasped the moment the capsule opens. 

I look over at the girl who is still not looking up at me. Her hair is tied into a bun. She has sophisticated clothes on her almost as if she works in this business.

"Hey, what is this place and why is he here?"

She doesn't move she doesn't answer my question all she says is, "You must eat." 

"Why can't you answer me? Are you being forced here?"

"Why are you bothering my employees." He walks back in and looks over at the girl who gets up at the sudden tone of his voice, "I was telling her to eat she insists on not wanting to." 

"Oh y/n. You must be so stubborn even in situations like this don't you see the position you're in? You could've been fine. If you simply continued with your studies."

"You're the one who made soulmate sound like this magical  fantasy."

"Well you were one of those who didn't believe in it. Oddly enough neither did your sister. She should've just stayed quiet but she had to go around saying that her soulmate had disappeared after she rejected him. I would've given her another chance with another soulmate. Same with you. But you guys just don't know how to stay still."

The girl gets up and the moment I look at her face I see who she is, "Unnie...what are you doing here?"

She stands still not reacting back no response. He walks around her and holds plays with her hair, "I saw her walking around and somehow she ended up being right in front of this building, how long do you think she may have walked. Two days? Three? When we found her she looked dirty not what a soulmate would want. I brought her here and now look at her a goddess from head to toe. She's ready for the real world now."

"Unnie please listen to me. This man is a bad man. He's evil."

She shakes as I'm trying to wake her up from whatever delusion he has her in. She finally looks up and meets my eyes, "Y/n.....help....me"

He pushes her out, "Go give the others something to eat I'll be in charge of her. She nods and scurries on her way. "Who would've thought y/n you have a strong influence on people. I suppose I should tell you what's going on behind these people's mind."  

"As you can tell they're all being manipulated, their minds are being brainwashed by no other but me." His evil laughs sends shivers down my spine. I can't help but be anxious at the idea that Jungkook could be somewhere being tormented. 

I remembered the little blue button that Yoongi gave me. It's still in my pocket but I don't want to press it yet as it may bring them danger. 

"Are you curious to where your soulmate is?" I look up and nod, I know he may not be in the perfect state but knowing he is here is all I need right now. 

"Jungkook step out please." And so on the cue of his words Jungkook steps out from a similar pod. 

"He has been asking for you all this time even during the time he has been under our influence, I think this is considered a very joyful reunion."

As he walks in I see he is dressed in an attire similar to the one my sister was in. He looked dressed in business attire alongside his hair thrown back properly jelled. 

"Y/n? Is that really you?"

I look over at Seu-hik who nods over and I ran into Jungkooks arms. He holds me tight and squeezes me sinking me into his chest.

"Why are you here?" He places his hands on my face and cups them pressing his forehead against mine. "Why didn't you wait for me?"

"You could've been in danger. And I stood corrected I wanted to see you. Do you know where Julia is?"

"Ah and you two are still asking about a girl who brought you nothing but trouble." Seu-hik stands up and walks over to us.

Jungkook holds my hand tightly. Being with him gives me some courage to have Seu-hik back off, "She is our friend! Why wouldn't there be a reason we ask about her?"

"She does not have a soulmate! People with no soulmate shouldn't be here. They have no one to be with them." 

"Everyone has a soulmate." I stared him down as I mustered my courage, "No matter how much you force yourself to think there is only one type of soulmate. Everyone has a soulmate."

-To be Continued-