Chapter 15: Chaos in Kuoh Academy

Start from the beginning

"Ever since the Pillar of the Faction's truth was revealed, they all are still mourning in their own homes, although they will be back soon" Miyuki nodded, she had heard of Dai Hyoudou's deeds, which turned out to be lies, when two servants were conversing with each other.

"I see..." Miyuki spoke with thought, as she then changed into a shrug, "Well they got what they deserved for believing the wrong guy."

"Speaking of which, would you like to go to Kuoh Academy?" Issei asked to Miyuki nodded immediately, her sister Sona was there, as she spoke,

"I am in!" Issei nodded, Quinella and Charlotte had a request, as Quinella spoke

"Issei, we both have a request..." Issei looked at them, and spoke with a smile

"Go ahead" Charlotte then asked with a pleading request, "We both want to join you in Kuoh Academy, can you please let us come?"

Issei sighed, as he spoke

"Fine, you two can come, but are you sure, my reputation there isn't the best." Quinella shook her head and responded with a sweet smile

"Oh we would be fine, anyone talks ill about you, they would be on the receiving end of our wrath" Issei, did not know why, but he felt fear for some unknown reason.

"Well, in that case, please look after Miyuki when I am not there, I don't trust the Kendo girls and Aika Kiriyuu, they are the ones that she needs to be weary of" Issei spoke with worry, they are known to be the ones that gave him the most trouble when it comes to the female population, of the academy.

"Even if you didn't ask us to, we would be wary of them, and that glasses girl is a hypocrite, she is nothing but a menace that uses the female gender to her advantage" Quinella spoke with a smile at the start, before she changed into a cold tone.

"Thanks girls, I know we can count on you..." Issei spoke with a tone of gratitude, as the girls gave a genuine smile.

"Speaking of which Nyx, do you want to also come?" Nyx gave a nod, as she speaks

"I will be coming in, not as a student however" Nyx gave a smile, as Issei and the rest wonder what the Primordial Goddess of Darkness was planning, as she gave Issei a wink.

Miyuki, on the other hand clenched her fist, she was ready to give trauma to Sona Sitri as she thought

"I am coming for you, you better be ready sister..."

Opening Start

Issei is walking across the fields.
Malak is surrounded by the burning remains of Grigori

Issei and Nyx are seen side by side looking at the screen.
A book shows up, as Issei comes in his Strongest Red Dragon Armor.
Dai Hyoudou is seen with a sinister smirk, with Rias standing next to him.

Asia and the other girls are fighting against Malak, using magic.
Aika looks above, walking through a puddle.
The ORC, Student Council, Vali Team, and Team Slashdog are shown, all as a pair of angry eyes glare at them.

Issei looks at the book, remembering his past well, he visions the factions falling apart.
Ingvild looks at a figurine of Dai, as she crushes it, tears falling from her eyes, anger on her face.

Artemis, Elizabeth, Charlotte, Quinella, and Gondul watch their factions with disdain.
Ingvild closes her eyes and looks at Dai with a determined look. Miyuki grits her teeth remembering her sisters
Issei is on his knees, his past haunting him, as a family photo shows up, with a slash on it.
Issei is separated from his family.