Author's note

Hi, this is me saying goodbye to this story and since I've been writing about these characters for years, I wanted to do a longer author's note.

I started 'Wretched Roses' back in 2019. While it wasn't my first time writing, it was my first time finishing a book, and also my first story on wattpad. It's been nearly four years since I published the first chapter of that story. I was relatively young when I started writing it and I felt like it helped me improve as a writer. I was so proud of myself when I finished it.

Leona and Freya went through such a journey and fought to make the lives for their kids great. I loved writing about them as parents. Storm and Gabriella had been planned in my head for a while before I wrote 'STORM', so getting to write about a lighthearted summer book about falling in love based on the kids of my old characters, was a lot of fun. There are still things that I'd change, but regardless, I'm happy with their story.

Although I do admit I love writing more drama and diving into mental health. Hence, why my next project will be more like my first story here.

Ironically, summer is my least favorite season. So, yeah. Do love the vibes and writing about it, though.

Anyway, this book took me two years to finish, almost exactly. Just like with 'Wretched Roses.' My next book has already been in the works for a year, so it'll probably take a lot longer to write.

I really hope you enjoyed reading about Storm and Gabriella and that I'll see you again in my future book. Leona, Freya, Gabriella, and Storm mean a lot to me. However, it's time to say goodbye.

I will not be writing any more books set in this universe. Unless I change my mind one day, which I doubt. I'm ready to let them go and start something new. It's a bit bittersweet to say goodbye to characters I've been writing about for four years, not going to lie.

But alas, it's time.

I hope you'll stick around for future projects!