"Dissatisfaction? What makes you think I'm dissatisfied?" I questioned, beginning to grow increasingly baffled, and laughed a little. "Usually, when a highly satisfied woman yells at me, she doesn't use that tone of voice. It's usually expressed in a more positive... and appreciative manner." Tony smirked, as though he thought the whole thing was funny. I wrinkled my face in disgust and pulled back from him a little, realizing how close to him I had become.

"You disgust me..." I said with a disgusted tone, but as I continued to stare at Tony, I could feel a smile tugging at the corners of my lips. Tony raised an eyebrow, clearly surprised by my response. "Oh really? And here I thought I was just charming you with my wit," he replied, feigning innocence. I released a sigh before looking back into Tony's eyes, "Tony, please..." I pleaded, my voice softening, and this made Tony raise another brow. "The Y/N begging is a sight I could have only dreamed of," Tony said with a glint in his eyes.

I threw my head back onto the seat, unable to stop the whine that came as I called his name again. "Tony!" I exclaimed, exasperated by his teasing. Tony chuckled, clearly enjoying my reaction. "Alright, alright," he relented, his tone gentler now. "What is it that you need, Y/N? I'm all ears." I took a deep breath, trying to compose myself before speaking.

"I only have one question... what are we doing here?" I asked, my voice steady but filled with urgency. Looking around, Tony seemed to be remembering that we were at the mall, as his playful expression faded. "Get out," Tony only said, and I made a face. "Get out? What do you mean get-" I was cut off by Tony exiting the car, and I shook my head, unhooking my seat belt. As I stepped out of the car, confusion and frustration swirled within me.

After shutting the door, I watched as Tony's hand reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He pressed a button, causing the car's alarm to beep loudly and the doors to lock. I then followed him towards the entrance of the mall, my mind racing with questions. "Tony... Tony... slow down. What are we doing here?" I asked as I tried to keep up with his quick paste, and he later slowed down once he noticed me struggling to keep up.

Tony's eyes looked over to me for a moment before looking back to the doors we were approaching. "I thought you only had one question," he replied with a smirk. My mouth opened and closed for a moment before I replied, "Well... technically, I only had one question in the car. But now we are not in there, so technically-" Tony cuts me off as we enter the building. "Technical, technical," he murmured, shaking his head.

"Do you think Louis Vuitton is still open?" Confused but intrigued, I raised my wrist to check the time. "It's only 5 p.m., so there's a chance they might still be open," I responded to him, and Tony nodded. "Good, let's go check it out then. I'm hoping they might have something miniature I could get for Alaya." Tony said to no one in particular, and I made a face.

"For Alaya? Why would we need to get something she would most likely grow out of at somewhere expensive like Louis Vuitton?" I said, stopping, and Tony stopped too and looked towards me, lost in thought for a moment. "Your right, we should go to Gucci." I raised an eyebrow at Tony's suggestion. "Gucci? Isn't that just as expensive? " I questioned it, unsure if it was a practical choice. Tony only shrugged.

"My money, my choice. I'm sure my pockets can handle it." I couldn't help but roll my eyes at Tony's nonchalant response before I spoke again, "I'm sure they can. But what would a three-year-old be doing with a Gucci bag? It seems a bit excessive, don't you think?" Tony rasied his hands, shrugging for a moment before replying. "Well, I can't just show up empty-handed."