My Way

Rick panted as he continued towards the theatre. He hid behind a wall as a helicopter flew past him. He jumped down as an another helicopter flew behind him. He hid behind billboard and saw that the theatre was just below him.

-----------------

"He may be tiny, but there's no denying his enormous talent. Would you please welcome to the stage, Mike!", Buster introduced.
Backstage, Mike was about to go on stage as (Y/N), Rosita and Gunter stopped him.
"What are you doing back here?", Rosita asked.
"Relax, sweetheart. Just came back to show you bozos how it's really done.", Mike said.
"Go on stage before I change my mind and kick you out.", (Y/N) warned.
Scared, he quickly ran to the stage.

And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
And state my case, of which I'm certain

-----------------

The three bears were in the disco playing cars as one them spit his drink seeing Mike on the TV.

I've lived a life that's full

"Boss! That is him!", he pointed at the TV, "That is Mike!"

I have traveled each and every highway

The leader crushed the glass in his paw and threw the table as he and the others went to their car. At another table, Mike's girlfriend look back at the TV in fear for Mike.

And more, much more than this
I did it my way

-----------------

Rick climbed down the wall as he landed make up cabin.

Regrets, I've had a few

He opened the curtain, looking around till he saw Johnny and also how he held (Y/N)'s hand.

But then again, too few to mention

He took a pebble and threw it but it hit (Y/N)'s head instead of Johnny's.
"Ow.", (Y/N) muttered and turned seeing Rick.
She pulled at Johnny's jacket, "Johnny?"
"Hmm?"
"Your dad is here!", she nodded at the direction.
Johnny gasped and turned seeing his dad who opened his arms.

I did what I had to do

Johnny ran to him and they hugged.

And saw it through without exemption

They pulled away, "I'm so proud of you.", Rick said as he pulled Johnny into a hug again.

I planned each charted course

Happy, Johnny hugged his father back tight.

Each careful step along the by way

During Mike's act, the helicopters arrived and looked around. Rick saw the lights and tried to hide, "Uh-oh."

And more, much more than this
I did it my way

The helicopters were so close the wind blew at Mike, "You gotta be kidding me.", he muttered but continued.

For what is a mouse, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught

He tried to fight against the wind as it grew stronger.

-----------------

The three bears were in their cars on their way to the theatre. Behind them, Mike's girlfriend followed them in Mike's car.

To say the things he truly feels

-----------------

And not the words of one who kneels

Mike flew and held on the microphone.

The record shows

Suddenly the microphone broke off the stand and flew in the air.

I took the blows

-----------------

"Negative. I've lost sight of the suspect and am terminating pursuit.", the officer in the helicopter informed.
The helicopters flew away.

-----------------

And did it my way

The microphone flew around over the audience as Mike finished his act coming to a stop. The audience cheered and clapped.

-----------------

The animals in front of TV had tears in their from Mike's act.
"That pip-squeak really was great.", the same cat said.

-----------------

Mike jumped off the hanging microphone.
Thank you. Thank you so much. Oh, please, you're too kind, really. Look at me, I'm turning red. Stop! I can't take it. Keep it coming."

-----------------

"Well, I better get back. They'll be wondering what happened to me.", Rick chuckled, "You'll visit me though, yeah?", then asked his son.
"Yeah, of course I will. But before you leave, there is someone you should apologise too."
"Who?"
Johnny turned and held his hand out to (Y/N) who took it and brought her in front of his father.
Rick gasped as he recognised the girl, "It's you."
(Y/N) nodded still a bit scared.
"Dad, this is (Y/N). She taught me how to play the piano."
Rick and (Y/N) didn't know what to say.
Fighting her fear, (Y/N) took the first step and held out her hand, "Hello, sir, it's nice to meet. I wish we would have met under other circonstances."
Rick shook her hand, "Hello, (Y/N). I wish it too. And please call me Rick. I hope you can forgive me for what I did to you."
"It's going to take a lot of time for me to forgive you. Your son is going to help me process."
"Take as much time as you need.", (Y/N) nodded.
Rick turned to his son and laid a hand on his cheek, "See you, son. And I wish you a good evening, (Y/N)."
"Thank you, Rick."
He backed away then climbed up the wall. He looked back at the two and chuckled softly as he made his way to the prison.