Set It all Free

More and more animals arrived at the theatre including Judith who had an angry look.
"All right. Welcome to all newcomers! You are just in time to meet a teenager who was recently cheated on by her boyfriend.", Buster announced.
The audience awed.
"I know, right. I hate that guy too.", (Y/N) agreed, "But she's gonna chase those blues away with a song of her very own. Allow us to introduce the singing sensation ... Ash!"

The curtains opened as Ash walked out wearing the purple light dress, a red leather jacket and Becky's heart-shaped glasses. She nod to Buster and (Y/N) as she put on the glasses and strummed her guitar loudly. She wanted to sing but her guitar turned off.

Judith had the cord in her hand, "Judith?", Buster said.
"You all are trespassing on private property."
"What?"
"And you will leave right now."
"No, no, no. Judith ..."
"All of you."
The audience groaned but suddenly Ash stomped her foot in rhythmic. The audience followed her and clapped in rhythmic.

I've followed my heart into the fire
Got burned, got broken down by desire
I've tried, I've tried but the smoke in my eyes
Left me blurry, blurry and blind

I've picked all the pieces up off the ground
I've burned all my fingers, but that's gone now

"I am calling the police.", Judith menaced as she left the stage

Got the glue in my hands and stickin' to the plan
Stickin' to the plan that says

Ash felt a tug on her guitar. She looked at (Y/N) who had the guitar cord and plugged it back in the stereo.

I can do anything at all

This is my kiss goodbye
You can stand alone and watch me fly
'Cause nothing's keeping me down
Gonna let it all up
Come on and say right now, right now, right now

-----------------

Becky turned the TV off, "Ugh. Seriously? She's not even that good.", and left the living room.
"Yeah, yeah. Totally.", Lance scoffed agreeing with her.
As the door closed, Lance grabbed the remote and switched the TV back on.

-----------------

This is my big hello
'Cause I'm here and never letting go
I can finally see, it's not just a dream
When you set it all free, all free, all free
You set it all free

Ash played her guitar so into the music that her spines flew around the audience who protected themselves. Judith turned to Ash as the spines landed in her wool.

This is my big hello
'Cause I'm here and never letting go
I can finally see, it's not just a dream
When you set it all free, all free, all free
You set it all free

As she was done, Ash looked at the audience.
"Uh ... You guys okay?"
Then the audience cheered for her. Judith was bewildered as she was full of spines. Then the red panda group came up front.
"What about that?", Buster laughed as he came on stage also with spines in his face, "We just witnessed the birth of a genuine rock star!"
"Moon, you've got some stuck her.", Ash pulled a spine from his cheek.
"Ow!"