Full Dress Rehearsal Part 2

As Rosita and Gunter walked towards the stage, Johnny suddenly barged in.
"Rosita! Rosita! Wait! Wait! Wait! Can I take your place, please?"
"Sure, Johnny, go ahead.", Rosita agreed.
But the music already started.
"Okay, get ready, 'cause I'm warning you ...", Gunter chuckled as took off his clothes revealing his red spandex, "This stage is about to explode with major piggy power!"
"I am so sorry. I have no control.", Rosita took the microphone going on the stage.
"Look who arrived."
Johnny got startled.

I'm am so dead.

"Where have you been, Johnny?"
Johnny turned to (Y/N) who had her arms crossed and an angry frown on her face.
"Miss Moon, I can explain ..."
"Oh, I want an explanation ... after your audition. Now get the piano ready.", she didn't let him finish as she walked to watch Rosita and Gunter.
Johnny looked at his watch seeing that he just have 15 minutes before his dad and the other came back in the alley, "Oh!", he groaned.
Rosita took deep breaths, "Okay, come on, you can do this."

I stay out too late
Got nothing in my brain

She ran to the stage but tripped and fell on her nose.
(Y/N) flinched, "Are you okay?"
"Oh, yes, I'm fine. Thank you. How are you?", Gunter answered.
"I meant Rosita, Gunter."
"Okay, Johnny! Let's get you out here! And you guys, you've got to work on that routine!", Buster said.
Johnny rolled the piano to the stage.
"Take it away, Johnny!"
Johnny sat on the stool and he sang while playing.

What would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

Johnny cringed as he played an off-key note but continued.

You got my head spinning

(Y/N) watched but as he played the off-key note, she already had enough.
"You can't just sing it, you've got to show the fire and desire!", Gunter said to Rosita.
"The fire went out a long time ago.", Rosita said nasally.
"What?"
"Look, I can't even keep count of the steps!"
"Ugh! Counting schmouting! She sings too much with her head, right?"
Ash blew gum bubble letting it pop, agreeing with Gunter.
"Ja, ja, see? Forget the steps and just like ... Let the music take control of your body parts."
"My body parts are not responding, okay? It's never gonna happen.", Rosita wrapped her bag over her shoulder, "I should just be getting groceries.", and walked up the stairs towards the exit.
"Rosita, no ..."
"Rosita, come on!"
"Please, like, don't go!"
The others tried to encourage her but she ignored them.
Let her go, guys. She needs time for herself.", (Y/N) said.

-----------------

Rosita opened the door.
"Psst! Hey! Hey! Down here."
Rosita looked down seeing Mike hiding behind the door.
"Have you seen three nasty-looking bears out there?"
Rosita looked around, "Uh, no."
"Oh, great.", Mike sighed in relief, "Hey, by the way, I love your act. Seriously. The part where you fall flat on your face ... ", he laughed, "That cracks me up every time. See you around, porky."
Hearing those words made Rosita feel more terrible.

-----------------

And you give me all of you
Oh

"Aw, man.", Johnny groaned as he finished.
"Johnny, uh, I know I'm asking a lot of you ..."
"Mr. Moon, I'm really trying, I promise."
"What about your backup song? Have you practiced that?"
"Uh, well, not yet.", Johnny looked at his watch.
He just had more than 5 minutes.
"Well, why don't we go back and work on that one, okay? I mean, look, if you play like that in front of Nana Noodleman ... ", as Buster looked up, he saw that Johnny wasn't there anymore.
"Johnny?"

-----------------

Johnny drove around the cars to get back to the alley in time. He turn the corner which made a taxi driver yell. He continued but then hit the brakes sharply because there was a traffic jam in front of him. He tried to go backwards but a truck blocked. At the end, there were still the two cars who crashed as Johnny made his way to the theatre.

In the alley, the manhole cower opened and the gang climbed with sacks full of gold.
"We are set for life now, boys!", Rick cheered as he climbed out, realising that the car wasn't here, "What's going on? Where's Johnny?"
"He's not here.", Stan said.
They gasped as they heard sirens wailing.
"Run!", Stan yelled.

They ran around the corner as the police arrived. Rick stayed behind and threw a trash container at the police car making them crashed. He ran after his buddies but stopped as he saw them arrested and he was surrounded by the police.

Johnny pushed the car horn but the traffic jam didn't move.
"Oh! I'm dead.", he groaned as he slammed his head on the wheel.