From Rock Bottom to Back Up

Eddie was snoring as his ring tone played startling him.

Wake me up before you go go

"I'm awake, I'm awake."

'Cause I'm not playing on ...

He picked up, "Hey, Buster."
"Hey, Eddie."
"Man, where'd you go? Are you okay?"
"Listen, could you meet me at the corner of Dinsdale and Lemington?"
Eddie stretched himself and yawned, "Now?"
"Yeah, please? And could you ... Ahem. Could you bring me a spare Speedo?", the call disconnected after.
"Speedo?", Eddie looked at his phone in confusion.

-----------------

At the corner of Dinsdale and Lemington, there stood a sign saying "Moon Car Wash". Eddie arrived with his car.
"Hey, Miss Crawly.", he greeted as he saw her.
"Oh! Hello, Eddie!", she greeted back.
"Hey, did you bring the Speedo?", Buster asked.
"The ... Oh, yeah. Uh, here.", Eddie brought it out.
"Great. You're a real pal, Eddie."
A horn honked as a car stopped next to them.
"Oh! Our first customer!", Miss Crawly said.
"Miss Crawly, fill the bucket. Be right with you, sir."
Buster threw his shirt at Eddie's face, "Wait, what are you doing?"
"The only other job I know."
The customer became impatient and honked again.
Buster sighed putting on his goggles, "I'm just glad my dad and (Y/N) aren't here to see this. Miss Crawly, if you would."
He was splashed with water, "Thanks. Well, gotta go to work. Uh, I'll see you around, Eddie."

Covered in soap, he threw himself on the windshield and moving like a snow angel. Eddie went back to his car and started the engine but looked back at his friend.

"Come on! I ain't got all day!", the customer complained.
Buster started to move faster but the customer started the engine, "Aw, forget it. Too slow, dude."
Buster rolled over the car and hit the concrete, "Whoa!", he stayed on the ground as another car stopped next to him.
"One moment, please, sir!", Eddie said to the customer then looked down at Buster, "Well, you know the good thing about hitting rock bottom? There's only one way left to go. And that's up.", he helped Buster up, "Come on. You'll wash. I'll dry.", Eddie took off his jacket.
Buster was happy that Eddie would help him as he got splashed again, "Thank you, Miss Crawly."
Together, they washed and dried car after car.

At the end of afternoon, Buster was getting off the stains from a windshield as he suddenly heard singing in the distance.

Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

Buster slid down the car, took off his googles and ran towards the singing.
"Buster, where you going?", Eddie asked but Buster continued to run.
He ran seeing the debris from the theatre.

I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you

He climbed up. At the top, he saw Meena singing with her headphones on.

And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand right here before the Lord of song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

Meena looked down and gasped taking of her headphones. Buster stood next to with open mouth.
"I, uh ... Do you think you could sing like that in front of a real audience?", Buster asked.
"I don't know. But I wanna try."
"Good 'cause I wanna see it."
Meena smiled at him.

-----------------

Rosita was on the phone while taking care of her kids.
"We are? Seriously? Oh, my gosh! Okay, yes. I'll be right over.", she put Hannah on Norman who slept.
Hannah and Norman looked at each other as Rosita left.

-----------------

Johnny beat the punching ball while (Y/N) took a nap on the couch in the living room.
His phone rang, "Hello? Oh, hello, Mr. Moon. Your sister? Yes, (Y/N) is here but she's sleeping. Okay, wait a minute."
Johnny walked towards the couch where (Y/N) slept and shook her awake.
"Yeah?"
"(Y/N), Mr. Moon's on the phone."
"My brother?"
He handed her the phone.
"Hello, big brother. Are you kidding? You'll bet we'll be there. See you.", she hung up.
"My brother is bringing the show back."
The two quickly climbed into the car and drove off towards the theatre.

-----------------

Ash ran out of the tram with her guitar case.

-----------------

With his bag, Gunter ran through the park as he made his way to the theatre.

-----------------

Miss Crawly pasted the flyers not realising that she pasted one behind someone back.

-----------------

"Some say they are the worst showmans this city's ever seen. Some say they're walking disasters. Loose cannons. Well, tomorrow night, the name Buster and (Y/N) Moon will go down in entertainment history once and for all, as they and this bunch of bumbling amateurs attempt to re-stage the show that brought down their theatre.", Bob said on the news.

-----------------

Rosita rolled out a blue print for the new stage as she constructed the others what to do. First they build the stage back up then they prepared the seats. Then all the contestant rehearsed and prepared the props for the show. And lastly they controlled the light, the microphone and the speakers.

Behind (Y/N)'s back, Johnny talked with Buster to surprise her with the last act after Meena's. With Miss Crawly's help, he rehearsed the song on the piano without (Y/N) finding out.

As everything was done, Buster hung up the picture of his opening. Hearing that the show was back, Mike appeared.
"Ah, don't you worry, Mike, all is forgiven. Just glad you're back in one piece.", Buster said.
"Oh, yeah, you're too kind, Mr. Moon. And, uh, the prize money? I mean, it's real this time, right?"
"There is no prize money 'cause there's no competition. Tonight, you're singing for yourselves. Two minutes, everybody! Final checks.", Buster corrected then ran to do the final checks.
"Singing for ourselves?", Mike wondered then laughed, "Unbelievable. Who's he .. This is crazy. I'm outta here.", he then left the theatre.