Cheating

Ash sighed as she entered her apartment.
"Baby, I'm back.", she called putting her guitar case against the wall and the keys on the counter.
She heard singing in the living room and saw Lance playing his guitar with another porcupine girl playing a tambourine.
Ash's eyes widened as Lance and the girl where about to kiss.
"What is going on here?", she asked.
They stopped singing seeing that they had been caught.
"Hi, I'm Becky.", the girl said without care.
"Becky?"
Angry, Ash pushed Lance and Becky out of the apartment.
"Hey, what did you expect? You're never around anymore.", Lance said.
"I did for us, Lance! You and me!", Ash yelled as she threw Lance's guitar case at him making him fall.
"Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry. I think I left my sunglasses in there.", Becky wanted to go back but Ash closed in front of her nose.
Ash panted as she leaned her back against the door.
"Come on, Becky. Let's get out of here.", she heard Lance outside.
Upset, she slide down on the ground.

-----------------

At the disco, music played as the crowd danced. Above the dance floor, Mike was playing poker with the three bear. Mike laid his cards and then the leader showed his. Mike had won.

"Jackpot, baby! Whoo-hoo!", he threw the money in the air, "Well, I say we call it a night there, fellas. Hey, put the cash in my car, will you, Derek?"
Derek nodded as he put the money in a suit case.
"Well, you're one great card player, Mike.", the leader complimented.
"Not so bad yourself.", Mike did too.
"Except, I still can't tell how you cheated.", the leader then accused.
"Cheated? Cheated? Oh, I am offended. Come on, baby, let's cut some rug."

He and his girlfriend wanted to go dance but the leader saw something come out of Mike's jacket. He picked him up.
"Oh! What the ...", Mike exclaimed.
The leader took the card out. The card that actually would make Mike loose. Seeing the card, Mike became nervous.
"How did that get there?", Mike wondered but kicked the leader in the face letting him go.
"Run for it, baby!", Mike ran and jumped over the railing.
He landed on a ballon.
The leader tried to reach him, "Get him!", he yelled to his colleagues.
The balloon flew around till a rhino popped it with his horn making Mike fall to the ground. He then ran towards the exit.
"Excuse me!"
"Don't let him get away!"

Mario tried to catch him but Mike slid down the door. The door opened as the leader tried to catch Mike against but missed as Mike slided down the trash container to his car.

"Thanks, Derek!", he said as Derek put the suit case in the back as he jumped on his seat and drove the car.
"Out of the way!", one of the bears pushed Derek.
He and the other jumped on the car scaring Mike but he drove the car around so that the bears lost the hold and fell on the asphalt.
"So long, suckers!", Mike laughed as he drove away.
The leader reached his colleagues as they growled because they lost their money to Mike.