(Y/N)'s Past

In the evening, Miss Crawly switched off the light in the theatre. In her office, she walked past the piano closing it as Johnny opened the window in Buster's office and climbed in with his bunny mask on. He saw the chest with the prize money and took it but then saw the paper with the contestants name and picture. He saw that Buster wrote and marked in yellow "Natural-born singer!" on his paper. He took off the mask realising that it was a mistake to steal the chest.

Miss Crawly comes back into her office but then shrieks, "Johnny! You gave me a fright there."
"Sorry, I didn't mean to. I just ... Well, I know it's late, but I could really use some extra piano lessons."
"Of course, let me get Miss Moon."
"I was asking you to teach me. Miss Moon doesn't want to teach me anymore."
"Why?"
"She found out that my dad was the one who ambushed her."
"Ah, yes, she told me about what happened? Has she told you?"
"No, she just told me that she was ambushed. That's all."
"You should go talk to her. She's downstairs."
"Thank you, Miss Crawly."
Johnny walked out towards the stairs and looked around for the girl.

-----------------

(Y/N) was standing on stage with her favorite instrument, her violin. She started to play the violin as a therapy to forget about what happened. And now that the thieves have been caught, she wanted to play to finally close with her past.

-----------------

Johnny was still looking around till he heard the music from the stage. He ran there and saw (Y/N) playing the violin. He was mesmerised how beautiful she played. When she was done, he approached her.

"Miss Moon?"
(Y/N) recognized his voice, "What do you what want, Johnny?"
"I want you to tell what happened."
She knew what he meant, "Why should I tell?", she put her violin back in her case.
"I want to know because I want to help you."
"Why?"
"I believe there's a reason why I'm here. At first, I thought that I would be here just for the contest but now I realised that I'm also here to help you process what my father did to you. But I can't help you if you don't tell me what he did to you."
She sighed, "It happened five years ago ..."

Flashback

"I was on my way home from school."

Younger (Y/N) was on her way back home with a smile on her face. She just got some good grades and wanted to show them to Buster and her dad. She came past an alley as a hand grabbed her. That someone pushed her to the wall and held a knife to her throat.

"Make one wrong move and you're dead."
He took her backpack and gave it to his buddies who rummaged in it.

"I was so scared that I did what he said."

The other two took out her phone and wallet.
"There's nothing else in it."
"Good, let's get out of here.", the one with the knife said and ran away.
His buddies followed him.

Present

"When they were gone, I was petrified. I couldn't move a muscle."
"What happened next?", Johnny asked.
"I don't know how long I was petrified, but I came to when two police officer found me in the alley. They took me to the police station and I told what happened while one of them called my father."
"I can't believe my dad did that."
"After that, nothing was the same ever again. I refused to go outside in fear that they would come back. I was then homeschooled."
"Did you graduated?"
"I graduated high shool but I didn't go to college because I wanted to help my brother with the theatre."
There was silence for a few minutes.
"(Y/N), I'm so sorry that happened to you.", Johnny said.
"No, I'm the one who should apologise to you for being so hard. I had nothing against you. It was your kind. I thought everyone of your kind would be like your father. But I'm seeing now that I was wrong because you made me see it. You are the reason."
For the first time in her life, (Y/N) wasn't scared anymore.
"I want to start anew."
"Well then, let me help you by introducing myself. I'm Johnny.", Johnny hold out his hand to her.
(Y/N) hesitated a bit but then shook his hand with hers, "I'm (Y/N)."
"I know you said that you won't teach me the piano, but I could use some more lessons."
"Let's go upstairs."

In the office, Johnny played the piano while humming his song. And this time, he played without any mistakes. (Y/N) listened now happy that he played well.
"That's good. You're getting it.", she praised.