Chapter 39

Chapter 30. Epilogue

"Kiryu! Wait for me!"  Aizen called after his brother who was running on the beach towards their grandfather. Kakashi was standing on the sand steering the multi-color kite in the shape of an oversize dragon.  It was a perfect day to spend at the beach and that's what the family had ventured out to do.  The boys were as energetic as ever just like Naruto was as a child and most of the time it took two people to keep up with them. Hence, the perfect retirement exercise for Kakashi and Fugaku who were always exhausted feeling dead at the end of the day.

After the birth of the triplets about three years later came their fourth child, Hitari.  It was then that the Uchiha family decided to build a beach home in Sydney, Australia.  At first the purpose was for them to live there seven months out of the year because the winters were taking a toll on Itachi's arthritic pain but moving back and forth was too monotonous especially when Naruto became pregnant again so Fugaku decided to retire and move the company's location to Australia where they could take up permanent residency with Itachi as president/CEO and Sasuke as CFO of the billionaire empire.

That was a party that the blonde would never forget...

Flashback

Naruto stood at the doorway of their room gazing at a very handsome, middle aged Uchiha putting on his black tuxedo jacket the finishing touches of his debonair look.  Itachi turned around and met the latter halfway who was carrying the youngest member of their family their 18 month old sleeping daughter Hitari.

"You're staring." Itachi teased trying his best not to let the smile tugging at his lips free whilst gently embracing his mate so as not to wake their child. 

"There's a handsome intruder in my room." Naruto chortled pushing up onto the tips of his toes for a kiss. "I think I'll kidnap him for every dance tonight." He muttered against the pair of thin, pale lips.

"Hmm."  Itachi hummed letting his eyes roam over the mother of his heirs dressed in a pair of cream colored linen pants and a burnt orange long sleeved silk shirt.  "This intruder better make sure that everyone present knows that he's been taken by you." Itachi eyes glinted with mischief as he deepened the kiss then softly chuckled when seeing at the heat and redness running across the tan cheeks. 

They were at Fugaku's retirement party.  They had thought about celebrating with going on a cruise but with five kids under the age of seven they decided to stay put and have a party instead.

"You have their gift ready?" Itachi asked reluctantly wanting to release his hold but he wanted to hold his daughter. 

"Yep. Even put a bow on it." Handing the Uchiha their child.  The gift to each of their parents was a photo of a recent ultrasound.  They secretly decided to have one more baby and was going to surprise their parents with the announcement with a picture of a eight week old fetus that just looks like a shaded dot. After the birth of Hitari Naruto decided to leave nursing. With five small children it was needless to say keeping him on his toes even with the help of a full-time nanny.

"The kids are downstairs with Sasuke."  Naruto said whilst looking in the mirror to make sure his shirt hung perfectly over his already bloated abdomen.  He never did get his perfectly toned body back after giving birth to the triplets his stomach muscles were barely noticeable, but after Hitari even though she was a small baby he kissed the chance of ever having a six pack again goodbye.  He sighed deeply as his hand came to rest over his belly which was already soft and round at two months of pregnancy making him cringe that this baby was going to be big.  

"Love, you're beautiful as ever."  Hearing the suave baritone and feeling heated breath brush against his neck. Naruto scoffed softly before gazing into dark pools.  Eleven years together and he would never get tired of hearing the sincere compliment no matter how old he got.