The group smiled before seeing them walk out the door. - Hey Han, Bombón.— Roman smirked, earning an amused carefree smile from the Asian.

He was her encanto.

—You'd better do this right because I'm not going to get you out of jail…— The girl looked Leo in the eye. — Not again. — She pointed, taking the toolbox and her backpack, passing it over her shoulders. —I'll give you the signal when I'm ready. —She said goodbye, walking towards her destination.

Police station's drainage system.

The girl was thinking about how she had met such a dynamic duo, the last time she was in Dominican Republic, the same day she met Han, an interesting story.

Dominic, her brother, sure, but she wasn't really into her brother's car business or anything like that, her life was in Barcelona, ​​that's where her aunt had kept her, until she died when she was eighteen, was when shw had to return to his brother, who sent her to Dubai.

She knew that Dominic was involved in illegal things, racing, robbery and all that, she never judged him, he was her brother after all and she knew that the man was not a bad person, she knew that if he did that, it was for something.

And she knew she was right when he took her on her first mission, the gas pipe robbery, which was, in fact, where she worked with the trio, Tego, Santos and Han. The robbery was more to help the price of the gas to go down and the families in the neighborhood where they had grown up would have less worries about the price of their basic needs, they did not want money for themselves, but for their people, their family.

The same night Han arrived in the Dominican Republic, she helped Tego get out of jail, and he got drunk with Han, to the point where they had a rather interesting “let's learn from each other” session, saying that Dom didn't find out about that and both decided to shut up, it said it all.

Lena dropped the toolbox once she reached her destination, glancing to her side before pulling out the key and cutting the padlock that separated her from her work. Once she opened the door, she sighed heavily seeing that she had to go down to the sewer, noticing the large staircase, the girl cursed before taking the flashlight out of the toolbox, giving her belt another use, she decided to tie the box with it to pass it around her waist and thus have his hands free for the flashlight and to be able to hold onto the ladder.

Once down, she adjusted the box on her waist so that she could take the flashlight in her hands. — They couldn't put a stupid elevator. — The girl murmured tiredly before starting to walk, illuminating to be able to detect the tube that led to the bathroom and thus give the two Latinos who were waiting in the van a free pass.

—Well, I think you're the lucky one. —she said when she saw a fairly simple tube but something told her that it was the right one.

Deciding not to remove the toolbox from her waist, she took out the wrench to start loosening part of the tube, murmuring a song that her head had played, she pulled the tube a bit when it was already completely loose. —No... No, shit, they're new! — The girl complained when she saw part of the black water falling on her black leather boots and wetting her pants a little. — Fuck. — she complained, deciding to finish that quickly so she could go take off those stinky clothes. Leaving the tube on the floor, she opened her backpack, seeing the device that would explode the butt of whoever was in the bathroom at that moment, the bomb that Tej had designed, placing it for a minute, she placed it inside the piece of tube before reconnecting it with the rest, pressing a little just to secure, she took the backpack from the floor and kept the key, with a flashlight in hand, she ran back to the stairs.